[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pep Mou Poch Klopp Conte ... ...... ........ ... .... .. Wenger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: wonga.jpg (80 KB, 630x447) Image search: [Google]
wonga.jpg
80 KB, 630x447
Pep
Mou
Poch
Klopp
Conte
Wenger

Arsenal getting left behind again. When will they replace him and with whom?

Also to Americans, do you realize how much of a useless cunt Kroenke is? He literally said in an interview that making money comes before winning. Does he even go to the Ram's games?
>>
I want Lester to win the league but this season would be perfect for arsenal finishing first and Wonga retiring with glory.
>>
It's gonna be so funny when Spurs finish below Arselel again in May.
>>
>>66498456

>Leicester, FUCKING LEICESTER, win the league
>w-we finished above Spurs though
>>
File: to_inifity_and_beyond.jpg (19 KB, 274x308) Image search: [Google]
to_inifity_and_beyond.jpg
19 KB, 274x308
>>66498485

>It's another booty blasted Liverpool bandwagoner episode
>>
>implying he's retiring
rumors are he's getting a new 2 year deal

and yes, we know Kroenke is a shit owner, Rams were shit before him though
>>
File: simeone cheeky smugness.jpg (25 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
simeone cheeky smugness.jpg
25 KB, 464x261
i can't wait until this senile french fag steps down from the manager role and is director of football

simeone is >our only hope
>>
>>66498654
wenger wll be there for as long as he wants, the owners are perfectly happy with him making them money. Gets to cl postitions, doesn't spend much and media buy his 'beautiful football' meme
>>
>>66498685
..and then playing defensive football, nearly in complete contrast to Arsenal under Wenger. That will definitely go down well with the worst fanbase of any football team.
>>
>>66498764
that's how they played under george graham. 1 nil to the arsenal...boring, boring arsenal and all that

i'm sure people would care less if the weren't dropping points to a swansea B team without a manager at home. and simeone would whip those lazy cucks feo, ox, and the rest into shape. he also wouldn't be deluded enough to go a whole summer w/o buying any outfield players
>>
>>66498853
>that's how they played under george graham. 1 nil to the arsenal...boring, boring arsenal and all that
80% or more of the current Arsenal fanbase either weren't alive then or didn't support Arsenal back then.

>i'm sure people would care less if the weren't dropping points to a swansea B team without a manager at home. and simeone would whip those lazy cucks feo, ox, and the rest into shape. he also wouldn't be deluded enough to go a whole summer w/o buying any outfield players
No, because they'll find anything to complain about. Arsenal's fanbase are literally the worst of any football team.
>>
>>66498866
>80% or more of the current Arsenal fanbase either weren't alive then or didn't support Arsenal back then.
neither was i, but i wouldn't care if the team was winning and didn't have an annual collapse b/c of a weak mentality
>>
>>66498079

Pochetino hasn't won anything. Guardiola manages only stacked clubs on auto-pilot. Only Mouyes, Klopp and Wonga have been successful without spending hundreds of millions in a single transfer window.
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>66498889
At the expense of boring defensive football, in complete contrast to the football you've grown used to seeing? Sure m8 of course. This is also overlooking the fact that Simeone could flop in the PL as changing to such a different league will be challenging.
>>
>>66498913
arsenal played more attractive football 5-6 years ago. nowadays it's shit football with better players. i'd rather the team win
>>
>>66498952
Not buying it at all m8, Wenger will go and Arsenal will slip down the table.
>>
>>66499025
okay mr. mind reader.

my biggest fear is the board appoint some idiot like king brenny. the bigger, scarier problem is that wonga is the only person at the club that's got any sort footballing knowledge, as outdated as it may be. the head of the board has literally come out and said we look to wenger for everything, if he doesn't have the answers we don't say anything.

the team has a great foundation and plenty of money to blow
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.