[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Best young striker in the world Harry Kane >Best teenage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: england8.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
england8.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>Best young striker in the world
Harry Kane

>Best teenage footballer in the world
>Dele Alli

>Best young full back in the world
>Luke Shaw

>Young CB with the most potential
>John Stones

>Top 5 young players in the world in their respective positions
>Raheem Sterling
>Jack Butland
>Eric Dier
>Marcus Rashford
>Ross Barkley

Is it even fair how much more talent we have at this point than any other team? No nation has a brighter future.
>>
>implying English Luiz is even half decent
>>
>best teenage player isn't pulisic
casual
>>
>>66495250
All of those players are still pretty shit except kane
>>
>>66495360
On what planet is Dele Alli "pretty shit"
>>
>>66495250
Same old story.
And you win nothing since 66.
You had Gerrard, Lampard, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry..
Maybe, those guys should come to EU football to improve tactically.
>>
>>66495250
>>Best young striker in the world
>Dybala
>>Best teenage footballer in the world
>>Iheancho
>>Best young full back in the world
>>Bellerin
>>Young CB with the most potential
>>Laporte
Disgusting
>>
File: 1452716130895.jpg (3 KB, 125x81) Image search: [Google]
1452716130895.jpg
3 KB, 125x81
>>66495250
>losing to a country that didn't even qualify for the euros
>>
>>66496555
>>66498494
>>66498510
ABEs
>>
>>66498510
A grand total of two players that played against Holland (Rose and Smalling) are guaranteed to start for England at the Euros. It was our B team.
>>
>>66495383
>missed an open net with no keeper from 8 yards out
>>
In what world are Marcus Rashford, Jack Butland or Raheem Sterling one of the top players in their positions?

Jesus Christ this is why no one respects Brit posters on /sp/, stop being such a huge bpl fanboy it's embarrassing
>>
>>66495250
So why do your U-teams still choke?
>>
>>66499073
Top young players you stupid fuck. Considering that we can only properly rate young players that play in one of the big 5 leagues, stand out young players in the PL have naturally a good chance of being among the best in their age group.
>>
>>66499133
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_UEFA_European_Under-17_Championship
Those tournaments are meaningless anyway. What matters is having players that can make an impact in the men's game, the guys I've listed all fit that bill.
>>
>>66499145
I know you meant top young players, I can read your shit posts, but it's still ridiculous to think that they're the best in their youth positions

You clearly just have knowledge about the prem and think that any young player on the rise is the next big thing, you're coming across as a fucking idiot
>>
How many of those players you listed are still playing in the Champions league or europa league?

When will brits realize that the BPL is even worse than Seria A? Christ, fucking Leicester is winning the title. Aren't you embarrassed?
>>
>>66499186
Okay so Rashford might be a bit premature and Jack Butland might not be that good, but Sterling has certainly achieved enough to be rated among the best young players in their position. Let me guess, you're one of those who sucks off La Liga/Bundesliga so any no name player in those leagues has to be light years better than someone playing in the PL.
>>
yet you still won't make it out of the groups in the euros

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
obviously op is meeming hard but England's youth is actually p good atm
>>
File: Old glory waving in the wind.jpg (960 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Old glory waving in the wind.jpg
960 KB, 2560x1600
>Best young striker in the world
Gyasi Zardes

>Best teenage footballer in the world
Christian Pulisic

>Best young fullback in the world
DeAndre Yedin

>Young CB with the most potential
Matt Miazga

>Top 5 young players in the world at their respective positions
Bill Hamid
Gedion Zelalem
John Brooks
Bobby Wood
Jordan Morris

my post and OP's post are on the same level of accuracy
>>
Is British delusion a sport?
>>
>>66501879

Literally who: The post
>>
>implying this XI won't win the euros

Hart
Clyne Smalling Cahill Rose
Milner Henderson
Vardy Alli Lallana
Sturridge

DAT PACE
DAT POWER
DAT HEART
>>
File: 1446354505770.png (1 MB, 2478x1421) Image search: [Google]
1446354505770.png
1 MB, 2478x1421
>>66495250

not so fast monarchy fucking shits
>>
good thread
>>
>>66499014
ok but then again we were missing our only good player
>>
>>66495250

Vardy where?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.