[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey first time posting not only on /sp/ but on 4chan. I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: img_2_M.jpg (186 KB, 731x362) Image search: [Google]
img_2_M.jpg
186 KB, 731x362
Hey first time posting not only on /sp/ but on 4chan. I heard that /sp/ was relatively tame compared to other boards

So like how do we fix hockey? Because it is extremely problematic right now. It is structured in a way to keep POC from playing and filled with racism

They need to put in regulations to make it easier for POC to get equipment and play the sport
>>
File: 1458671832496.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458671832496.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
It's simple.

We kill the Bettman
>>
>>66484658

I know this is bait but

>Simmonds
>Subban
>Evander Kane
>Ray Emery
>Nurse
>Bellemare
>Iginla
>Buff
>Ho-Sang
>Duclair

So you are wrong go away
>>
If blacks were in hockey they'd dominate like everything else
>>
Blacks aren't terribly coordinated and can't really do anything except jump high, run fast, or be massive walls of fat and meat.

They wouldn't do well in hockey. Also hockey isn't "street" enough for them

Blacks need edgy sports
>>
>>66484714
They wouldn't, they aren't skilled with the puck and playmaking. They are mostly goons
>>
>>66484658
>americuck wants more niggers in sport
sorry senpai, hockey is a white sport
>>
>>66484751
This.

Even in soccer there are no black playmakers. not a single one of note. No intellect brute force goon sportsmen.
>>
>NHL is 3% black
>Canada is 3% black

I don't see the issue, probably similar or lesser black percentage in all the european countries that play, and probably a bit higher in the few states in the US that play
>>
I'm surprised there aren't more asians tbqhf

There are so many in the adult leagues I've been in
>>
>>66484658
you have to go back
>>
>>66484658
attract more viewers
>>
>>66484703
>no smith pelly in that list
>>
>>66484658

Fuck off OP one of the last things the white man has
>>
>>66484783
>canada 3% black
kek
>>
>>66484802
same here theres literally a fucking team of all asians in my league (and they are actually good)
>>
>>66485520
This. NFL, NBA, MLB, soccer, cricket, rugby all full of shitskins.

Hockey is the most patrician sport and the true home of the white man.

Come home.
>>
>>66484703
>no Trevor Daely
>>
>>66485589
>tfw starting to see a lot more mexicans at hockey games
upsets me. am I wrong for finding them an eyesore /spee/?
>>
Is it just me that's noticed almost every team has their one token black guy?
>>
>>66485645
Yes. A true hockey fan wants the sport to grow.
>>
I've been seeing a lot of black guys in hockey sweaters and fitteds
>>
File: fujisawa pls don't sudoku.jpg (65 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
fujisawa pls don't sudoku.jpg
65 KB, 1024x576
>>66484658
>I heard that /sp/ was relatively tame compared to other boards
>tfw this didn't use to be the case

I miss fun /sp/
>>
>>66484658
>implying furpuck could be fixed
>>
All the blacks that play hockey are totally white washed though. Niggers won't play hockey cause it's a cornball brother sport.
>>
File: Hockey-Mexico1.jpg (69 KB, 473x273) Image search: [Google]
Hockey-Mexico1.jpg
69 KB, 473x273
>>66485645
I'd love a concacaf style hockey tournament
>>
>relatively tame

first and foremost kill yourself for this faggot ass opinion. Go back to facebook and post probernie meme you self loathing human garbage. Next to address your ignorance. SP is only like this cause all the fun people have been banned and all that is left of this once great board is a skeleton held together by generals and faggots like yourself.
>>
>>66487394
Not simmonds
>>
>>66484703
Ward
>>
their african twitch muscle fibers arent suited for hockey, neither is the fact that they all grow up poor and stupid
>>
>>66489417
ahahah
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.