[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CONCACAF Champions League How? Mexicans aren't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: CONACAF CL.jpg (66 KB, 1058x355) Image search: [Google]
CONACAF CL.jpg
66 KB, 1058x355
>CONCACAF Champions League

How?
Mexicans aren't even particularly good at football
>>
>only opponents are American teams

it's like taking part in a tournament for kindergarteners as an adult
>>
>>66477266
2/3rds of the clubs in the groups stages are from Central America/Carribean but the groups are always topped by the Americans or Mexican team and then a Mexican team goes on to win the entire tournament
>>
>>66477266
our top 3 could beat your bottom 3 tho
>>
When you play against teams from such giants as Belize and El Salvador even mediocre shit like Mexico can dominate.
>>
>>66477249
one of the best teams in the region is called "Real Salt Lake" and was founded like 10 years ago and draws like 15,000 fans per game. All you need to know.
>>
File: 1318369842228.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1318369842228.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>all mexican SF

0-0
0-0
>>
>>66477387
i forgot about the powerhouse that is the Veikkausliiga
>>
>>66477466
era
>>
File: FIGHT.jpg (354 KB, 930x590) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.jpg
354 KB, 930x590
>>66477249
>seattle
>>
>>66477249
Those quarterfinals occur before the MLS season has started but halfway through the Liga MX season
But no one really cares about it
It's a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>66477512
Most non American fans would see it having higher value than the MLS league or cups, gets you to the club world cup too, it's not worth much but again, still worth more
>>
The current MLS salary cap = weak teams
>>
>>66478478
No
First of all, I'm pretty sure you of all people consider the league to be more important than the continental competition but even if you done it's mostly due to integral competition within Europe is
It's no way the same over here
I mean most coaches who win the CCL don't even last to the club world cup

Second, who gives a fuck about the club world cup anyways?

It's more Johnston's Paint trophy than anything

>non American fans
I see
Why should we give a fuck about their opinions on what is worth more?
Most would say get rid of the playoffs
Guess what? We're not
>>
>>66477249
Mexicans are better at soccer than us. Big surprise there.
>>
>>66478525
This. It's like they don't want to win.
>>
>>66479116
Well >we don't
Or >we don't care
>>
And for your surprise, Mexican teams usually use bench players in that tournament. They take it seriously when they play vs some other Mexican team
>>
>>66479206
Bench players like Gignac and Peralta?
>>
>>66478478
>>66478629
I have to agree with my fat piece of shit friend here. Nobody cares about CCL and CWC in Mexico either, we would prefer our best teams to compete in libertadores instead even if >we don't win shit. However MLS teams and fans should give more attention to CCL since is the highest level of competition they take part in.
>>
>>66479823
The best way to lose weight isn't to cut off your leg
Likewise, the best way for MLS to improve isn't to care about a competition that hurt them more than helps
>>
>concacaf
Why are Mexico such freeloaders?
>>
>>66479206

The MLS teams always used bench players for the Concacrap league.

Only recently have they actually been trying hard to win it, and only because of the "embarrassment" of never having won it in the first place.
>>
File: Tumblr_mcu2n9is8I1qzycpbo1_500.png (198 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mcu2n9is8I1qzycpbo1_500.png
198 KB, 500x296
>>66477512

also Mexico is better at futbol than all brithis Isles
>>
We're better than England though
>>
We're better than Sweden though
>>
>>66477425
>15000
That's better than all but like 3 or 4 teams from Brazil. Sounds good.
>>
>>66479823
>mexifats

lmao
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.