[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In which states and cities of the United States, soccer is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
File: usa soccer.jpg (276 KB, 1265x936) Image search: [Google]
usa soccer.jpg
276 KB, 1265x936
In which states and cities of the United States, soccer is the most popular sport, the sport most loved sport more often and with more fans?

city or state soccer

where the NFL, MLB (Major League Baseball) NBA and NHL are not at all popular in that city or state
>>
>>66474356
>It's a Costa Rica thread
FUCK YOU, YOUR THREADS ARE THE WORST CANCER IN /SP/
>>
>the costa rican autist again

Reconsider your life famalam
>>
Soccer isn't really that popular anywhere. I live in a city that only has a MLS and NHL pro teams and still people care way more about college sports and teams from other cities than about soccer.
>>
>>66474448
I am convinced he's underaged af
>>
>>66474490
On A Scale Of 1 To Ten How Overweight Are Those Fans?
>>
>>66474539
7 to 8, it's the midwest after all.
>>
Nowhere. NFL is godking in the U.S.
>>
>>66474621
come on

must be a place in the US, where hate the NFL, and delight them soccer (MLS NASL, selection of soccer)
>>
>>66474639
Nope, such a place straight up doesn't exist.
>>
>>66474639
It would be Portland or Seattle but we lurve our seahawks. Fuck your divegrass.
>>
>>66474356
does this pic reek of autism or is it just me?
>>
>>66474639
There is no state in ther USA where soccer is the most popular sport. That's it.
>>
They really like it in Portland and Seattle, but it isn't number one in either city.
>>
if there should be a state where soccer is the most beloved and popular sport

the state of soccer
>>
>>66474639
there's literally nowhere that soccer is the most popular sport. It's got a relatively large following in a handful of major cities, especially in the pacific nortwest. It's probably not even close to american football or basketball anywhere. Baseball is miles ahead in most (almost all) places too.
>>
but there must be a city where they adore soccer.

where the NFL, MLB (Major League Baseball) NBA and NHL, are consider as shits
>>
>>66474685
i mean everyting on the board/site has a lingering 'tism stink, but this is especially bad.
>>
>>66474639
Soccer is really big in Portland and NFL isnt as popular as their college football teams

some places in the South like their College Football more as well but Soccer isnt a thing there
>>
>>66474700
Seattle is like the soccerest city in America and yet a non-existing NBA team has more fans up there. Soccer is nothing but a meme in this country, if it wasn't for /sp/ I'd forget it's even a thing.
>>
>>66474719
They love soccer in the pacific NW (portland, vancouver, seattle), but its still second fiddle to other sports
>>
>>66474356
I would say St. Louis, but St. Louis doesn't have a Major League Soccer (MLS) team yet. I think MLS should take away the proposed expansion team from Miami and give it to St. Louis.
>>
>>66474707
>Portland
>major city
>>
>>66474720
Yeah, you can't tell if he's a troll or not tho. That ball image resize is tempting

>>66474719
Sudaca, are you autistic?
>>
>>66474747
Are you trolling us nigger, St. Louis is 300% Cardinals. It's legit the only thing that city cares about, that and chimpouts.
>>
but a city or state where soccer is primary.

and where hate NFL, MLB (Major League Baseball) NBA and NHL

and in sports only interested in soccer
>>
>>66474783
there isn't one, pablo. portland is the best you'll get
>>
>>66474356
You're really making a name for yourself on this board, congratulations.

Even the Macedonian poster has better english.
>>
>>66474783
LOL this has been answered. The Pacific Northwest is where soccer is the most popular, and it still takes a backseat to football, baseball, basketball and hockey.
>>
>>66474783
Literally everyone already told you such a city doesn't exist you autistic beaner cuck.
>>
>>66474808
Football and basketball yes. No one cares about hockey and baseball has sentimental loyalty immeadiate only to Seattle.
>>
or seriously?

only the Pacific Northwest.

Is there no other places used where soccer is very popular?
come on

a city or state where love soccer

He and the other sports (football, basketball, hockey, baseball etc) are completely ignored

not want to see

only soccer
>>
>>66474783
are you autistic or not

you autistic

only interest is soccer(Major League Soccer) popularity in united states
>>
You guys are being le trolled
Someone should start storing this puerto rican's threads
>>
>>66474747
are you retarded? miami loves their soccer. if beckham grows the team that right way like the galaxy people would support it.

Back to the topic Florida especially south florida loves it soccer. just think of all the people down here who are from the islands and south america. Their are places in miami where I can go in the middle of the week and get champions league games showing. Also when I am at school people are watching and playing soccer all over the place
>>
>>66474846
Its ok, his shit hole island is so poor and full of sea spics this is all the entertainment he has in his life. The local gang must have stolen the single city soccer ball they saved all year to buy.
>>
Is Costa Rica autist now a meme?
>>
File: puddy_devils[1].jpg (44 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
puddy_devils[1].jpg
44 KB, 500x350
Go away costa rica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUR6AFTNMA
>>
>>66474864
the problem is that >city of Miami has like the worst fucking fans in existence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNE7xqabfvw
>leaving early in a game where a buzzer beater got them in the overtime
>>
come on

What if there should be a state or city of the United States, where soccer is the dominant sport on others?
>>
>>66474896
lol people still bring that up.

>heat have been in the top 5 of attendance the last two years
>top 5 in viewership in the last two years
>>
cuck desu, senpai
>>
>>66474836
Maybe in the spic infested southwest, but really no where else
>>
>>66474975
And in what city or state Southwest soccer is the most popular sport?

in that place southwest exceed soccer in popularity.

(And much much)

the NFL, MLB (Major League Baseball) NBA and NHL. 4 combined
>>
>>66474864
OK, well no, I'm not retarded. Maybe MLS can have more than 24 teams (and have one in both Miami and St. Louis). Why they need a team in Minnesota, I have no idea.
>>
>>66475017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_United_FC_(MLS)
>>
>>66474356
your english is fucking terrible
>>
>>66474747
fuck off they couldn't even keep a shitty organization aka the Rams in St Louis
>>
>>66475027
He has the anal version of Zika virus
>>
>>66474864
South Florida =/ Miami.

I'm from South Florida and know 0 people who watch soccer. Maybe poor Haitians and spics but those aren't the people who will be paying to go to MLS games
>>
I want a city or state where soccer games are always full and that see a lot of people.

and where football, baseball, hockey and basketball, not intere them a shit
>>
Costa Rica is in my top 5 power rankings of /sp/ memes tbqh
>>
>>66475068
london
>>
>>66475068
It doesn't exist.
>>
>>66475078
London is in Europe

and I hate all Europe football
>>
try New San Jose, California
>>
>>66474705
California is probably the state with soccer having the most popularity

Whites are now the minority here because so many Latinos

We have 1 NASL team and 2 MLS teams (soon to be 3 again, >LAFC)
>>
>>66475089
Madrid
>>
but I want a city or state of USA where soccer is the sport most loved

and where football, baseball, Basketball and hockey are considered as waste
>>
>>66474747
literally no city in the US likes any non-football team as much as st louis loves the cardinals.
>>
>>66475116
Athens
>>
>>66475116
http://www.sanjoseca.gov/
>>
but a state of United States

where soccer is the sport par excellence

and where football, baseball, basketball and hockey, are considered as waste
>>
>>66475169
Depression
>>
costa rica is pretty much a US state right? Isn't it mostly American retirees and tourists?
There you go OP
>>
>>66475169
THERE IS NO STATE LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT
>>
>>66475169
asking the same stupid question over and over isnt going to get you a different answer

such a place does not exist
>>
>>66475169

What's your dream outcome of this, Costa Rica? Someone is gonna tell you "Tuscon" or some shit and you're gonna be satisfied and walk away?

Of the virtually infinite number of ways to divide the United States into geographical regions, there is no way that produces such a region
>>
>>66474448
Dude, I am as tired as you of this fucking moron asking this stupid questions
>>
File: 1419226767755.jpg (50 KB, 848x636) Image search: [Google]
1419226767755.jpg
50 KB, 848x636
>It's a Costa Rica thread
>>
Me and my friend go to Costa Rica for the cheap resorts and the child prostitution. Last time I was there we also caught a match. Overall, its a shit hole but the white ex pat areas are decent.
>>
>>66475354
South American whores are pretty decent for the price desu
>>
>>66475354
>and the child prostitution
thanks for sharing senpai
>>
>>66475372
I wouldn't fuck a shitskin
>>
File: 1404255940291.jpg (175 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
1404255940291.jpg
175 KB, 1312x1014
>>66475354
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>66475354
>>
>>66474356
west coast
>>
File: cancer.jpg (99 KB, 578x700) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
99 KB, 578x700
>it's a costa rica thread
>>
Portland or Seattle are the closest you can get, but both have other professional teams that have more fans. Also people in Oregon are obsessed with >muh ducks and >muh beavs.
>>
O, there might be more support/hype in Orlando for the soccer team than the Magic. But they're both pretty mediocre franchises and the city is just a ton of banks and suburbs with a few amusement parks, nothing else.
>>
>>66474639
Maybe on the pussified west coast. They can't get enough euro seed dripping from their thrashing tongues
>>
File: Washington_Wizards.svg.png (157 KB, 1231x1024) Image search: [Google]
Washington_Wizards.svg.png
157 KB, 1231x1024
Boo
>>
There are probably some mostly Mexican populated border towns that probably have soccer as their favorite sport.
>>
>>66474356
San Antonio, TX

Source: I live here.
>>
>>66474707
>Football or basketball

Anon, baseball is more popular than basketball and you're being delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>66474356
>city or state soccer
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: donaldpepe.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
donaldpepe.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
>>66475354
>>
>>66474448
His logo threads are just fucking terrible.

>>66474639
Not even a fucking village
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.