[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUATEMALA NEEDS YOUR HELP TONIGHT /sp/ WE CAN'T LET USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (593 KB, 702x856) Image search: [Google]
file.png
593 KB, 702x856
GUATEMALA NEEDS YOUR HELP TONIGHT /sp/

WE CAN'T LET USA REACH THE WORLD CUP
>>
Guatemaltecos will win.
>>
>>66463293
>americucks
>>
File: 1337641342595.jpg (40 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
1337641342595.jpg
40 KB, 480x356
American rooting for Guatemala here. Hoping we lose cuz fuck soccer lmao.
>>
Explain it.

If Guatemala wins USA is out?
>>
>>66463293
>implying FIFA will let you win
The world cup is the only time Americans care about soccer. America not qualifying would lose them a lot of shekels.
>>
>>66463369
USA has like a 5% chance of qualifying if they lose tonight
>>
>>66463293
you are why everybody hates immigrants
>>
Chapines bringing it home la'
>>
>>66463293
>thinking that guatemierda got ANY chance

ameriburgers 5-0

cap it
>>
Losing to Guatemala at home?
is the US that bad at football?
>>
File: 1442108878323.jpg (59 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1442108878323.jpg
59 KB, 300x297
how late is the game tonight? hopefully the yuros will be asleep if we lose.
>>
>>66463542
probably not

yeah they sucked at Guatemala, but USA always sucks away against Central Americans teams

if they lose tonight they might as well fire Klinsmann on the spot
>>
>>66463542
we're great at football
>>
>that flag
>that post

wut? i thought USA was muh patriotism, why are you wanting your country to fail?

its guatememea anyway
>>
I'll watch it
>>
They'll win and the delusional klinsmann bandwagon will continue with their delusion as they play cod with the play as SS mod
>>
>being ABUSA

lol so pathetic
>>
>>66463594
probably a chicano

everybody hates them, even the Mexicans.
>>
How bad would it be for football in the US if you guys don't make it?
>>
>>66463679
It would get like 3 minutes of coverage on the sports shows and probably 1 column in the papers before everyone went back to talking about the NBA, March Madness, baseball previews, NFL draft, etc.
>>
>>66463679
Klinny gets fired, return to the 90's status quo of almost no interest in soccer until/unless they get their shit together

American soccer fans are extremely fairweather
>>
File: 1359668208154.jpg (42 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
1359668208154.jpg
42 KB, 321x362
>>66463679

I don't know that it'd matter. Those who are soccer fans will still be soccer fans, and the rest of us keep on keeping on. I didn't even know we played a game and lost to Guatemala already until I saw a thread here. Most Americans aren't gonna be affected by something they're unaware of.
>>
But I want Pulisic to win.

Can he join Guatemala?

Also, when is the game?
>>
if the US lost tonight, they should schedule a friendly with some random country and that game should be a ceremonial sendoff for howard, dempsey, bradley, and altidore. these players should never play for the USMNT again if US can't qualify for 2018.
>>
just want to take a moment to point out that Giuseppe Rossi has exactly 3 caps for Italy since 2012

really worked out for all parties didn't it

fucking Hyphenated-American bullshit
>>
>>66463790
>muh heritage

'irish' americans are the worst of the lot
>>
>>66463790

A-are you interested in Balottelli (?)
>>
>>66463790

his knees had exploded years before I think
>>
Don't fuck this up America. I want silly memes for 2018 and you playing on commie ground is an essential part of that.
>>
>CHICANOS

AKDJAKSJAKSKASKKASKKAKSKAKSKAKSK
>>
>>66463960
This
>>
I'd Guatemala any good? Could we actually managed to lose this? Fingers crossed. We don't need soccer distracting us in the summer months anyways.
>>
>>66464005
no theyre one of the worst teams in the world. i doubt they will even show up with all 11 players. free win 2bh
>>
>>66463790
That will teach you when you see some american born spic kid and ask him 'no no where are your parents from?' when they tell you they're from Iowa you massive faggots. Glad he did it
>>
>>66463960
>mfw losing to Guatememe was actually part of an elaborate plan to avoid having to go to Russia
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.