[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
betting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fedorabookie-600x600.png (582 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fedorabookie-600x600.png
582 KB, 600x600
I am a complete noob to all of this.
Never made a bet bevore or anything to do with betting.
My question:
There are football/soccer matches where the outcome is completely clear, if for example hungary plays italy or something.
Can I still bet on this game or are betting offices just not offering bets on these games?
>>
>>66452425
pmsl don't start, you're going to get eaten up by the big boys lid
>>
>>66452425
>completely clear

But that's wrong.

Of course you can bet on anything offered, the (straight win) odds are just going to be shit if it's expected to be a slaughter.
>>
Rule number 1 of betting to win:
Do not bet.
>>
pmsl
>>
just put your wife's sons tuition on the liechester fogs to win the premierl leg
>>
>>66452425
If the game is perfectly clear you'll get a shit return, even then, no game is perfectly clear.
For an example, earlier today, you could bet on Libanon over Myanmar, with the odds set at 1.11
Meaning you would get an 11% return if you bet on Libanon to win, that's very low, so why not bet 10.000 and get a 1.100 return.
Libanon went on to a surprise draw.
You don't wan't to go for the clear games, go for more risky bets, maybe put them in a system for safety.
If you wan't to bet on "clear" games play with handicap.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.