[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest sport in which you can make it to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: paitdj2.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
paitdj2.jpg
157 KB, 1024x1365
What's the easiest sport in which you can make it to the Olympics? I just want to live in the Olympic Village for a couple of weeks.
>>
Curling? Maybe?
>>
bobsled
>>
>>66450169
just be an athlete from a shitty country.

Didn't they allow for an afghan runner who wore flip flops to the 2012 games?
>>
>>66450169

Are those medals for blowjobs?

Did that little slut McKayla get out-sucked by based faggot Neal Patrick Harris?
>>
>>66450182
>just be an athlete from a shitty country.
yeah, pretty much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
>>
File: 1457502587045.jpg (270 KB, 1349x1349) Image search: [Google]
1457502587045.jpg
270 KB, 1349x1349
>>66450169

I'm going to be a security contractor at the Summer Olympics this year and I'll get to visit the famed "Olympic Village"

I'll let you guys know how it is but at the quarterly security seminar my unit had, they explicitly told us to "decline all advances from Olympic participants and to maintain a professional bearing around intoxicated individuals"

What I got from that is that Olympians love to get drunk and fuck
>>
>>66450182
It still has to be a shitty enough sport so you can advance through qualification.
>>
>>66450203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPRDDPN4xg

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT OLYMPICS BUT HOLY SHIT MY COUNTRYMEN
>>
curling there's like 200 people in the world that do it
>>
>>66450219
This isn't a a good look for her. Too trashy.
>>
>>66450219
That's like a once in a lifetime chance. I question how many in that scenario would actually value that job that much over the chance to bang a fit as fuck Olympian.
>>
>>66450169
Rowing/ target shooting

Now as you are american, you might be able to make either the American Samoa, Marshall islands or Guam.
>>
>>66450743
The olympians fuck each other because they have hot bodies and are attractive, some fat neckbeard on 4chan wont get any
>>
>>66450203
>>66450203

>HE HAS COACHES

LOL

I'm dying laughing.
>>
>>66450234

Considering how corrupt the Philippine government is and how utterly deplorable the politicians treat people there it's an achievement that they got funding to buy tickets to the event.
>>
Easiest in physical ability would be horse riding. There was a guy in his 70s doing it in London. Good luck affording it though. Some of the horses cost millions of dollars.

You can buy citizenship in some countries. You can become Ecuadorean by opening up a bank account and putting 50k in it. Luge, 2 man luge or skeleton would be pretty easy. For summer Olympics death march would be it.

>>66450177
>>66450250
Curling is really hard to get good. There's over 200 people that do it in Moose Jaw. Most of the teams in the Olympics already have to win national qualifying.

>>66450178
There's a lot of track athletes that get winter gold medals in the bobsled.
>>
I think now traps can compete as their preferred gender after 2 years of hormones.

It would be the easiest, but you would probably have all of the female athletes hating you.
>>
Decathlon
You don't need to be great at anything, just good at 8 or 9 things
>>
>be immigrant
>eploit dual citizenship
On girl in my class started as swimmer for turkey in 2014
>>
>>66450219
>What I got from that is that Olympians love to get drunk and fuck
That is literally what they do
>Take a bunch of generally young, fit and attractive people
>Put them all in close proximity during intense times
>Be surprised when the fuckers are doing it like rabbits
>>
>>66451709
Apart from Kim Collins who escaped to be with his wife
>>
fake being retarted and go into the special olympics
>>
>>66451770
The old spanish trick
>>
File: file.png (179 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
179 KB, 500x375
>tfw Maltese dual citizen

they're surely shit at everything, right?

if I start doing some random individual sport like shooting would I get in?
>>
>>66450773
>all guys on 4chan are neckbeards
Stop this meme, plenty of "normies" here as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.