[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the all style/showboat 11? Players who go out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
What's the all style/showboat 11? Players who go out of their way to break ankles and nutmeg people, the hollywood pass every time rather than the short option. Always shoot from 40 yards away.

Fat Ronaldo
Ronaldinho - Riquelme - Neymar
Zidane - Iniesta
Roberto Carlos - Ramos - Pique - Cafu
Rene Higuita

Also post people dribbling:
https://youtu.be/2sLaOBVeDzc
>>
Messi
Messi Messi Messi
Messi Messi
Messi Messi Messi Messi
Messi

just tell the manager to tell the Messi's to "attempt to run past everyone" and watch the circus show
>>
>>66442373
Man U CR7 used to do crazy shit every time he could. Backheel goals every month.
Hes not in the same quality of the players you posted but Michael arroyo always does the same bycicle dribble every time he cans. Disgusting.
>>
>>66442373
>the hollywood pass every time rather than the short option
>Iniesta
>Cafu

Jesus christ get your shit together America.

Add in Kerlon and some shit.
>>
Iniesta looks kinda pragmatic desu, but I don't know who you could replace him with

anyways, I think there's a difference between the shit that Neymar does and what Zidane did. For me, the former is truly trying to showboat his amazing skills, while the latter was trying to put a show for the spectator, a little more classy thing in my opinion.
>>
>I don't rate Higuita

Fuck you guys, he's my favorite player. I wanted to be a goalkeeper because of him. He was just hated because he played in a time where those antics weren't allowed and keepers were supposed to sit in their 8 yard box all game. He literally paved the way for the modern sweeper keeper and guys like Neuer. He was fearless and played with passion at all times. Hes GOAT. Fuck you if you disagree.
>>
>>66443768
>He literally paved the way for the modern sweeper keeper
>americans
sweeper keepers have been around since the 60s dicklock
>>
File: garrincha-hero-of-the-jungle.jpg (53 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
garrincha-hero-of-the-jungle.jpg
53 KB, 448x252
>>66442373
Garrincha literally nutmegged one defender after the other and sat on the ball, then get up and score
>>
>iniesta
>riquelme
>fat ronaldo
>pique
>ramos

what the fuck am i reading, stupid american
>>
>>66443768
>meme Higuita
>GOAT
narcos should have killed him
>>
David Luiz for one of the CB.
Denilson or hollywood pass Gerrard for Iniesta
>>
Pirlo/Gerrard in for Iniesta/Riquelme
Agree with >>66444477 luiz is hilarious
>>
>no mentions of Denilson
>>
>>66442373
Stones has to be in there somehow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMl3CARB6I
>>
>>66442373
I'm not sure if i understood your thread (or if you're retarded) but come on
>No Ibra
He's the most stylish player of our time.

Also
>>66445219
>>
>>66442373
>No Edgar Davids

You what m8?
>>
>>66442373
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldinho - Denilson - Neymar
Gerrard - Davids
Roberto Carlos - David Luiz- Ramos - Tete
Higuita

The second CB is hard. It could be a bunch of people instead of Ramos, but that was the easy way.
>>
>>66445456
Lucio
>>
>>66443768
He was actual fucking crap, and just did stupid shit all the time to cover how awful he was, just like >>66444090 says he should have been killed by the narcos just like Escobar, and he probably would have if Escobar wasn't such a retard.
>>
>>66445585
Of course, can't believe I forgot him.
>>
>>66442373
>Pique
>Iniesta

Barcafaggot detected.
>>
My List

GK Neuer
RB Dani Alves
CB Mexes
CB Luiz
LB Roberto Carlos
CM Ronaldinho
CM Pirlo
CAM Zidane
LW Neymar
ST Maradonna/Ronaldo/Ibracadabra/Messi/Suarez
RW C. Ronaldo pre Real
>>
>>66443768
>he literally paved the way for the modern keeper

Thats not LEV YASHIN. The real GOAT keeper
>>
>>66445831
99% of the footballers pre 1990 would not be able to impress anyone in the modern age of football.

So take a hike m8
>>
>>66445831
>50s football
>GOAT
don't forget your fedora
>>
>Kerlon
>Edilson Capetinha
>Denilson
>Nerman
>Ronaldinho
>Garrincha
>Denner
>Djalminha
>Robinho
>Early years Romario

All brazilians. Put this 10 with a keeper and watch a game with a amazing trick per minute.
>>
>>66445977
Why are Brazilians so skillful when it comes to football?
>>
give me examples of what a Hollywood pass is
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 627x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 627x412
>>66445903
>>66445932

Goalkeepers are an exception to that rule.

Wouldn't expect you muslims to know anything about the beautiful game though
>>
Mamadou Sakho
>>
>CTRL+f
>no bolasie
>no willems

shame on a nigga
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.