[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZO 5grzhhCw >Messi is de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450615381050.jpg (11 KB, 205x165) Image search: [Google]
1450615381050.jpg
11 KB, 205x165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZO5grzhhCw
>Messi is declining
>the whole team helps him to stat pad
>he's Iniesta's and Xavi's bitch
>>
>>66437549

no one said he's declining u dumb fuck, he's literally better right now than he has ever been
we are living in his peak
>>
h-he's a hgh cheat & a system babby
>>
File: 1439730735663.jpg (98 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1439730735663.jpg
98 KB, 720x720
>>66437567
>american
>calling someone dumb fuck
top lyl
>>
> that shitty music
>>
Imagine being a striker playing with Messi. You can make any run you want, you don't even have to create that much space for yourself because you know he'll put the ball perfectly into your path.
>>
no one says he's declining

k y s Croatia
>>
>>66438547
Im hearing this all the time. People don't have the feeling he's only 28 because he's around on top level since ~2006.
>>
>watches a video of messi's 15/16 highlights
>h-he's not declining lads, he does this all the time in every game I swear
any player, and I literally mean any given player can look insanely good if you compile his best plays in a video

if you really want to know how they're doing you should search for the "player y vs team x" kind of videos and by the way, messi has yet to play a great game after he came back from that knee injury. He's not on the same level he was last season, if he doesn't step it up soon Atleti might really knock Barça out

>the whole team helps him to stat pad
this is correct no matter how much you dislike it, Nerman and Rat King usually give him loads of chances if he hasn't scored in a game even if they're in a better position to score than him

>he's Iniesta's and Xavi's bitch
he's proven long ago that isn't the case, altough Iniesta is an extremely important piece due to his tendency of playing his very best in big games. When Messi fails to deliver it's usually Iniesta who has his back.
>>
>>66439836
>messi has yet to play a great game after he came back from that knee injury.
You should really try watching Barcelona play from time to time.
>>
>>66439836
When a CR fan writes something like this, does he expect people to take his word and just fall for it? Like, "maybe I won't find anyone who has actually watched Barça and call me on my bullshit"?
>>
>>66439836
>Atleti might really knock Barça out
LEL. They have lost 6 (SIX) times a in a row vs Luis Enrique's Barça.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.