[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premier League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
How do i pick a team? I like Rangers F.C. but dont get their games on my tv. Hoping for a team i can have some kind of connection to. My surname is Scottish, im protestant, and im about 1/3rd german.
>>
Leicester mate
>>
Sounds like you want Millwall.
>>
>>66435692

It's simple , you pick Manchester City
>>
>>66435704
>>66435708
>>66435710
Pls

Can you tell me about Swansea, tottenham, and everton
>>
Plastic teams
>arsenal
>chelsea
>liverpool
>city
>united
>spurs

hipster picks
>villa
>bournemouth
>norwich
>stoke
>swansea
>watford

I dont know what Im doing
>Newcastle
>sunderland
>west brom

Acceptable
>palace
>everton
>leicester
>southampton
>west ham
>>
>>66435740

You only pick Swansea if you really like Wales
>>
>>66435692
if you want a team thet is not bandwagon (arselel, mufc, chelsea, man city, tottenham) or full meme (leicester, bournemouth) but also won't get relegated (villa, newcastle) then you really don't have that many options.

You should just go with a smaller team in a big city like West Ham, Crystal Palace or Everton.
>>
I sincerely like Norwich , Bournemouth and Southampton. I really like to watch them play.
>>
>>66435939
Lifelong leicester fan since december! Who /fox/ here?
>>
>>66436276
>that Lesterl/a/d feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
>>66435692
Why can't you just enjoy the league as a neutral fan? I'm English and I don't feel an affiliation to any of the clubs.
>>
Its a "american picks a shitty EPL to bandwagon" episode
Just watch EPL and root for the team you like to watch play the most
>>
So'ton are Kinda good

just dont ever expect them to place lower than 7th
>>
Everton 4 (the rest of my) life
>>
>>66435740
Swansea play nice football, but are just getting worse and worse after their meme year with Michu and Brenners
Tottenham are forever disappointing to their fans, I know cos I am a fan, but it's great to support them because it's always interesting and can always surprise you good or bad. Play attacking football but still cause a lot of mistakes
Everton just got bought out by some rich guy but don't know if he'll splash the cash or be tight about it. Really good fan base, no reason to dislike them, score a lot and concede a lot, there's always a chance they'll be top 5 again, but I can't see it happening for a while

hope i redpilled u good
>>
File: NUFC.png (289 KB, 1016x1024) Image search: [Google]
NUFC.png
289 KB, 1016x1024
>>
west ham are perfect m8
>>
Leicester and West Ham will bring you great happiness
>>
>>66436445

Single mother's child detected
>>
Just follow your heart mate

Watch as many games as you can and eventually you'll "click" with a club

Don't just pick at random
>>
Just watch games and start supporting the team you find yourself rooting for, no use deciding a team before you've even seen them play
>>
>>66435939
why shit on wba senpai what did they ever do to you
>>
>>66440206
They're very boring right now tbf

Solid club though.
>>
>>66440206
they've never had an identity of sorts

they're just there
>>
LIVERPOOL
>>
>>66435692
when I was a kid I chose the European teams I liked based on their kits design
>>
File: wat.gif (4 MB, 531x354) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
4 MB, 531x354
>>66435692
>im about 1/3rd german.
>>
>>66435692
Newcastle because were the Northern most PL team therefore closest to Glasgow plus we have solidarity in our shared hatred for Mike Ashley
>>
>>66440443
Most legit way to pick a team desu
>>
>>66438936
That's where you're wrong desu, because Brenda has signed a pretty season and the meme times are coming home.

The Welsh Barcelona are back
>>
>>66435692
chose which of the things you prefer from the list, each corresponds to a club in OP pic (L-R). that is the easiest way.

>cannons
>lions
>cherries
>plastic
>eagles
>toffee
>foxes
>communism
>arabic plastic
>devilry/satanism
>magpies
>canaries
>saintlihood
>pottery
>black cats
>swans
>cockerels/judaism
>stags
>thrushes
>hammers
>>
>>66435692
>1/3rd German
>Do you even understand simple mathematics? The only way this can be true is if one set of your grandparents were half german and they were brother and sister.
>>
>>66440893
Not knowing the Swans are called Jacks.

Can you fuck off please.
>>
>>66435692
random.org, it's the only way you can avoid being plastic
>>
File: 1428081120138.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1428081120138.png
34 KB, 800x600
>>66440174
Fuck. well played m8
>>
GLASGOW
RANGERS
LAD

>SOON
>>
Rangers are on TV here you moron
>>
File: 1457157840310.png (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457157840310.png
90 KB, 400x400
>tfw elite keeper
>>
>>66442374
no they're not you fucking moron, kill yourself
>>
>>66435939
>only meme teams are ok
>>
>>66435692
Don't pick a foreign team you faggot. Follow your own league.
>Pro tip: you have no connection to any of those teams
>>
>>66442800
They're on Fox Soccer occasionally
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.