[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>red sox new safely net extends all the way to the dugout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455344609540.jpg (189 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1455344609540.jpg
189 KB, 500x566
>red sox new safely net extends all the way to the dugout
>this will start to happen in all major ballparks

The pussification of America continues.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_R_vr0jSrkvLXVhclc2N3hYTVk/view
>>
Holy shit that looks AWFUL. Who would want to sit there now?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
good, now i can eat and talk with my friends without having to pay attention to the boreball game
>>
>Red Sox
>>
>>66434009
It's a pussy sport anyway. It should be a seamless transition.
>>
It's so ugly.
>>
you can thanks lawyer and lawsuit culture
>>
Well I don't get to sit in those seats anyway
>>
>>66434074
why dont they take away the seats and add tables so it can be a restaurant area and charge insane jewbux to sit there
>>
> implying any of the country club fucknuts who pay for those seats care

it doesn't even look that intrustive anyway, you're just a whiny little bitchbaby bitchboy, shut the fuck up you whiner
>>
>>66435001
>hurr durr pussification of america
>hurr durr da jooz hurrr

yeah man because trying to protect people, bunch of fucking ultraliberal jew faggots

if you hate jews so much why are you part of the political party that has the strongest support for israel?

also easter is a joke holiday and jesus was a make believe fucking faggot and the world is better that "he" is dead
>>
it's not like any of those people are watching the game as much as they watch their phone
>>
File: 03.png (3 KB, 170x244) Image search: [Google]
03.png
3 KB, 170x244
>>66435033

> if you hate jews so much why are you part of the political party that has the strongest support for israel

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
Honestly I don't care. I was a photographer for a MiLB team two years ago, and you wouldn't believe how many people get beaned in the first few rows by screaming line drives. Doesn't help that everyone's on their fucking phones the whole game, but still, there's some that no one could avoid, and I've seen people helped up the aisle with blood gushing out. Seats are too damn low/close to the field now.
>>
>>66435033
a *tip* to you m'sir
>>
>>66435057
HOW DARE YOU BRING A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF ROCK HARD BALLS FLYING AT 100 MILES PER HOUR INTO CROWD OF PEOPLE BEING DANGEROUS TO THIS DISCUSSION

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT PUTTING UP THINGS TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFE IS A SIGN OF THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA? HAVING EMPATHY FOR PEOPLE IS A SIGN THAT YOU'RE A BETA SJW KEK FAGGOT JUST LIKE THOSE LIBKEK JEW FAGGOTS WHO WANT TO PROVIDE HEALTHCARE FOR PEOPLE
>>
File: 0005.webm (376 KB, 332x262) Image search: [Google]
0005.webm
376 KB, 332x262
>>66433984

> The pussification of America

easy there, glenn beck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.