[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger cuck than Brazil right now spee? Or is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459107057855.jpg (59 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459107057855.jpg
59 KB, 1080x720
Is there a bigger cuck than Brazil right now spee?

Or is it just David Luiz and what hes doing to the Brazilian team and their image?
>>
canada, ireland
>>
>>66428392
It's amazing to me that all two of Uruguay's goals were his fault.... Wow.
>>
>>66428392
>Is there a bigger cuck than Brazil right now spee?
the one that's getting eliminated from the world cup by Guatemala
>>
>>66429982
>It's amazing to me that all two of Uruguay's goals were fault of the most useless CB of the last 30 years and one of the most overrated players in the world... Wow.
>>
is he fucking the coach's daughter? why is he still being called up?
>>
>>66430050

What's amazing is why is everybody still falling for this meme player.
>>
People here were throwing shit at David Luiz here too. Why he's still being called for the BR NT?
>>
Someone tell me what the fuck Renato Augusto is doing anywhere near the brazilian squad. I checked the results the other day and saw he scored.

What the fuck? You didn't want him when he was actually good like 6 years ago, now you call him up?
>>
David leliz is a fucking disgrace, he's the only player I want to see suffering a career ending injury
>>
>>66430497
Top fucking kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.