[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this? Personally I don't want to fire Jurgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 900x675
How do we fix this?

Personally I don't want to fire Jurgen based on Mickey Mouse cup 2016 and WC 2018 results. Let the man build up the youth system
>>
>>66420357
>build up the youth system

that's not his job. he was brought in to figure out how to field a competitive squad with minimal talent. wins generate interest and interest "builds up the youth system"

it's not his responsibility to try to get american athletes into soccer. that's a cultural thing and bigger than his role.
>>
>>66420384

>that's not his job.

Yes , that is his job. And to recruit people with dual citizenships to cap. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

We need to replace all the garbage on US Soccer as soon as possible
>>
>fails with bayerm Munich
>some nu-age hippie
>bu-bu-but it's not fault trust us we know we've been watching the usmutant ninja turtles since 2010
all those people who saw this coming as soon as he was appointed, they were right
Kraut nuthugging autists
>>
>>66420606
>>66420357
Your reasoning is moronic. You don't want him fired based on Mickey Mouse Cup? What is that? Copa America? LOL Getting out of the group should be expectations since we're the host. WC 2018 results you mean the actual World Cup or qualifiers. Do you realize if the team should lose Tues night (unilkely) that theyll be in jeporady of not qualifying? That is a pretty big deal. We've qualified for every one since 1990. That would be a big blow for the game in this country.

I think you're a new fan because there's no way you can have these opinions if you watched and saw past teams.

As far as build up the youth system, he hasn't done anything with that. Mexico are champions of CONCACAF at every single youth age group. The Olympic team failed to qualify in 2012 and Tues. night is still up for grabs with Colombia. Recruiting dual-nationals is nice but preferably one's we played a part in developing. Brooks, Johnson, Jones, all products of the German system. But you outed yourself right away. You support Klinsmann simply because he takes shots at MLS and you think by doing this it will force change and people to question the scruture and closed system we have. It won't do damn thing. Guatemala beat US with majority of their players
>>
>>66423998
Guatemala beat US with majority of their players not being good enough to even make an MLS starting XI.
>>
>>66420357

You don't want to fire him based on WC 2018 results? You basically get a free pass to the World Cup. All you have to do is turn up. If he fucks this up then he should be deported.
>>
>>66424047
It's useless, they all fell for the klinsmann meme a man who failed as a manager
glorified cheerleader
>>
>>66420357
>he think's it's the NT manager's job to develop youth

"no"
>>
>>66424015
At least they're trying, Seteauminho.
>>
Allow Jurgen to steal more Millitary babies to cap for USA.
>>
>>66425531
I never understood this

why wouldn't you want locals who care about their country? Any taco bender Chicano is more patriotic than some german kid who wasn't good enough to represent Germany so he went with his second option
>>
>>66420357
>Let the man build up the youth system
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66420357
>one nation
>america
aaaxaxaxaxaxxaxa Niggers, arabas and spics are one nationa nao axaxaxaxaa
>>
>>66425626

Because , get this one italty, the system they were brought up in is miles ahead of the MLS and USA.

The best Germans that can't qualify for their NT and didn't cap are over qualified for this job
>>
End it
>>
>>66424015
You guys look as lost as we do.

>Dunga
>David Luiz
>7-1
>>
>>66425698
how good do you think the system is in Trinidad (currently top of the group, qualified in 2010) or Honduras (murder capital of the world, qualified in 2014)

Just get people who fucking care, the rest is logistical minutia. And I include Klinsmann in the list of people who don't care
>>
>>66425698
The only good one is Fabian Johnson
Jermaine Jones was decent in the world cup but shit outside of it
The rest have been unmitigated disasters
>>
>>66420606
>recruit people with dual citizenships to cap
That's a terrible idea, the USMNT team would be filled with players who are not good enough for their first team option and never give a fuck about yours; the best option for USA is start playing against real teams and stop believing going to the WC is a success
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.