[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate Vardy He's a less than mediocre player who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: vardy9.jpg (8 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
vardy9.jpg
8 KB, 195x258
I really hate Vardy

He's a less than mediocre player who was just at the right place at the right time
>>
>>66414987
is that what your dad said when he caught him shagging ya mum you poof
>>
Hahaha
>>
>>66414987
Chat shit get banged
>>
>>66415034
SAVAGE
>>
CHAT
>>
>what is positional awareness
>>
>Leicester is the right place at the right time
>>
From being a lower divisions nobody at the age of 27 to becoming one of thee best forwards in Europe overnight.
>Totally normal m8
https://twitter.com/IanStaunton/status/698844780999131136
>>
Why don't you call him a doper, that's what Abdul the Gooner usually does
>>
>>66414987
spotted the bitter gooner. back to you containment thread with you
>>
>>66415656
he hasn't scored more than 6 goals since the end of nov'15

Leicester is awesome because of mahrez and that one other guy
>>
>>66414987
chat shit get something something'd
>>
>>66414987
You fucking wot m8?

Why would you hate the rags to riches story?
Who likes Asians anyway? I bet op is Asian
>>
People seem to forget that Vardy has been scoring for fun since non-league.
>>
>>66414987

>shit player
>92 pace

yeah ok..........
>>
He's a prop striker. It's his job to be in the right place at the right time you muppet
>>
>>66414987
CHAT
>>
>>66422070
TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP
>>
>>66419795
Okazaki is better
>>
Quality goal last night against Germaturkafricirany. Vardy should not be underestimated, being in the right place at the right time is what its all about.
>>
>>66415034
OP OBLITERATED
>>
File: out fucking skilled.jpg (56 KB, 1000x514) Image search: [Google]
out fucking skilled.jpg
56 KB, 1000x514
>>66415034
>>
>>66414987
>less than mediocre player who was just at the right place at the right time

That's Inzaghi m8
>>
>>66424169
Being at the right place at the right time is a skill in itself. See: Paolo Rossi
>>
>>66416002

>most professional athletes aren't on PEDs anyway

I remember when I was young and the world was pure
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.