[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: BOMBER.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
BOMBER.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>German Casuals try to do a Mexican Wave like the bunch of prawn sandwich eating wankers that they are
>English fans shut it down
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDbgM0otkdr/
Top lel
>>
>>66413358
haha half of those krauts will get raped by refugees before they get home as well
>>
>>66413830
Germany changed the definition of rape, when a rapeugee does it to a German it's now counted as "Sexual Enrichment"
>>
wow rude :/
>>
>>66413358
>mexican wave
Cucks the lot of them. Should be the Brave English Wave.
>>
I'm sorry, but did Germany already lose? Oh, that's right. The Euros haven't even begun yet. In fact, we just beat you in a friendly. Does losing 2-0 at halftime count as a loss? Iss that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would I make this topic when the game is over? Germany are still letting in millions of migrants in right now and they have been since last year? They were one of the greatest countries in Europe and they're feeding off the energy of cheap migrant labour. But you know what? They still fucking suck. They consistently lose wars. They destroy prosperous cultures. They destroyed the greatest civilisation in existence. Maybe you Germans should kill yourselves before the migrants do. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when they rape all your women and you will do nothing. Oh look at that, Merkel is letting in another 100,000 refugees next weekend. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You Germans are fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only people making all these anti-England topics because you're faggot cucks who don't like England because they're actually capping the number of migrants coming into the country. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to fuck your women once in a while, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a cu ck race. Always doing stupid shit like destroying Europe again and again. Why don't you try to be a good race? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make Europe a shit hole. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing..
>>
>>66414014
lol butthurt
>>
Fuck me. Football fans are fucking pathetic. Look at that. Fucking chimps.

This is why I only watch professional wrestling.
>>
>>66414014
: l
>>
>>66413358
Filthy casuals
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.