[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Jack Wilshere (Jack Wheelchair) >1) Will he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 44589[1].jpg (70 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
44589[1].jpg
70 KB, 620x413
Redpill me on Jack Wilshere (Jack Wheelchair)

>1) Will he ever not be perpetually injured? Or is he Hargreaves 2.0 with no chance of recovering?

>2) Assuming he could recover...is he actually any good, or just another English meme midfielder?

>3) And what's his best position? He's scored some nice goals and assists against shitty little teams, but the best performance that I can remember from him was him admirably holding his own against Xaviesta in a CL first leg against Barca a few years ago. Should he be a deep pivot, ala Busquets/Makelele? And is that even possible in this meme world of 4-2-3-1?
>>
every english midfielder is a meme midfielder
>>
true english lad and one of england's brave, not like those speedy jewmaicans
>>
>>66408244
Says the guy who's team entire gameplan revolves around meme midfielders.
>>
>>66408320
>tf
>tt
>>
>>66408415
Let's switch the topic to money so you can shut up, Santiago.
>>
>>66408483
rich coming from the country that has the biggest difference between rich and poor people, the poorest poor people and where you get fucked by loans to get education or visit the doctor
might as well bring on health :^)
>>
File: verfe.png (16 KB, 502x98) Image search: [Google]
verfe.png
16 KB, 502x98
>>66408636
at least people here can find a job kek
>>
>>66408802
funny how you didn't posted the rest of the chart
at least I don't have my body mutilated or getting shot on a daily basis
>>
>>66407597
i'm on my phone right now but i'll tell you all you need to know it a bit m8
>>
He doesn't have the tackling ability to play deep and we have better options further upfield. Its irrelevant since he's permaded though
>>
>>66407597
>Redpill
Die in a fire.
>>
>>66409448
this. op should fuck off back to /pol/ desu
>>
>>66407597
>1) Will he ever not be perpetually injured? Or is he Hargreaves 2.0 with no chance of recovering?
Probably not, he gets so many freak injuries and the healing process seems to take 3-5 months longer than expected every single time. Something is clearly not right with him.

>2) Assuming he could recover...is he actually any good, or just another English meme midfielder?
He's very good when he plays.

>3) And what's his best position? He's scored some nice goals and assists against shitty little teams, but the best performance that I can remember from him was him admirably holding his own against Xaviesta in a CL first leg against Barca a few years ago. Should he be a deep pivot, ala Busquets/Makelele? And is that even possible in this meme world of 4-2-3-1?
Central midfielder. He doesn't have the positional awareness to be the sole holding mid like Busquets and has too much attacking drive, but he's not a #10 either. In Arsenal's 4-2-3-1 he'd play in the "2" alongside Coquelin and behind Ozil
>>
File: millwall away.jpg (49 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
millwall away.jpg
49 KB, 615x409
one of the firms biggest
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.