[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Mavs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Howard-Thumbs-Up.png (863 KB, 611x611) Image search: [Google]
Howard-Thumbs-Up.png
863 KB, 611x611
Anyone else praying that the shit tier Mavs dont make the playoffs and the Jazz and Rockets do instead?

Mavs should just be disbanded, such a shit tier chocker team.

>The Dallas Mavericks: After holding down one of the West’s middle seeds for the vast majority of the season, the Mavericks are slumping at the worst possible time. Just 2-8 in its past 10 games, Dallas is in serious jeopardy of slipping out of the playoff picture. Both the Utah Jazz and Houston Rockets currently look stronger than the Mavs.

>Dirk Nowitzki is leading the charge once again, but he can’t shoulder the load on his own. Chandler Parsons is out for the rest of the season due to a knee injury and Wesley Matthews hasn’t been able to contribute as much as he was expected to. Dallas simply doesn’t have the firepower to keep up with the West’s big dogs.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/nba-stock-report-raptors-charging-playoffs/

Go Rockets.
>>
Does anyone else love teams/players that trigger the majority of fans? I watched the bad boys documentary and seeing that Celtic announcer going batshit at the laimbeer foul on bird made me genuinely happy. I always root for harden, Howard, LeBron, clippers because I know how butt flustered it makes people
>>
>not wanting one final showdown of two all-time-great PFs in Nowitzki and Duncan

you are what's wrong with nba basketball
>>
>>66383506

If Nowitzki has to sit on the bench half the time, he doesnt deserve shit. Mavs have been playing terribly this whole season, extremely disappointed in them.

I would be going apeshit if I had season tickets and all I got was a bench team, I cant believe they can get away with how much sitting and losing they do.
>>
>>66383539

Sure, they've been playing god awful these past weeks. It's just so nice to see Nowitzki play so well at the ripe age of 37.
Nobody even cares about the team anymore, it'd just be a nice memory to get to see Dirk and Timmy face up one last time, both old and worn out with limited minutes. End of an era, sorta.
>>
>>66383570

Just assume Tim would win and let them die lol..
>>
>>66383664

Are you really this dense, the end result is not the point. Literally nobody cares if Kobe and the Lakers win games, everyone's just glad to be able to see his final stretch.
>>
>>66383448
>cockshits
>>
Nobody wants to see the Rockets, they literally play the worst Basketball you can watch.

>give the ball to Harden
>either chuck it up or receive a Free Throw
>repeat

no
>>
>>66383841

Well you can speak for yourself, but I think the Lakers are shit and that Kobe should take a huge pay cut if he cant perform as he used to, so that the team can get some better, younger talent.
>>
>>66384010

Harden is a cunt. The Rockets should replace him (has a solid contract to my understanding - hes like a leech they cant remove), but I still love the team.
>>
File: 1458679273574.jpg (64 KB, 556x436) Image search: [Google]
1458679273574.jpg
64 KB, 556x436
>>66383448
>the polluted city of Houston going to the playoffs instead of the based mavs
Go back to 10th seed fag
>>
File: rage.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>66384096

Make sure to cry for me when the Rockets make it and your shit tier team doesnt. I hope Dirk breaks his finger.

>YFW dirk breaks his finger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.