[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The man that gave Messi his worst year as a Barcelona player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: tata-martino-dt-de-argentina1.jpg (84 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
tata-martino-dt-de-argentina1.jpg
84 KB, 960x640
The man that gave Messi his worst year as a Barcelona player is now the man that decides whether he is GOAT or not
>>
>>66375868
Fuck you Tata
>>
>>66375868
Fuck you Tata
>>
Meh. Messi will be remembered as GOAT when he retires even without winning the meme cup.
>>
>world cup is muh GOAT
How to spot a pleb 101
>>
Diego Simeone, Jose Pekerman or even Esteban Quintas would be better than this clown
>>
>>66379892

Not guaranteed. He could just drop off the face of the planet like tons of world class legends, off the top of my head people like bergkamp and van nistelrooy. Unless messi keeps media whoring like maradona, pele and maybe c Ronaldo will do, he may be kinda forgotten, even with his records
>>
>>66380452
>comparing Messi to Bergkamp and Van Nistelrooy

wew lad
>>
>>66380452

lol
>>
>>66375868
Messhit had his worst year as a barcelona player because he went off the doping and had massive withdrawal symptoms. CLASSIC withdrawal symptoms, look them up.
>>
File: 0788 - JlXtPpf.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
0788 - JlXtPpf.png
78 KB, 412x351
>beat Germany after losing the world cup final
>beat Chile after deafeat in Copa final
>>
>>66380452

Messi will be remembered as the GOAT because he is the greatest player of all time. He's proved that on the pitch for a decade.

If you hang around shilling yourself you become a laughing stock. Look at Pele. Already happening to Ronaldo and he's still playing.
>>
>>66375868

Fuck you Tata
>>
File: MessiVsSpain.gif (3 MB, 275x157) Image search: [Google]
MessiVsSpain.gif
3 MB, 275x157
>>66381272

Don't forget they absolutely buttblasted Spain in 2010 as well
>>
>>66380515
are you saying both are better than messi die weinerschnitzel? because Messi is better than those two already
>>
>>66381528

there's no way messi will be remembered as the GOAT, there will always be the question of the 0 world cups. he needs it so he can transcend to Maradona - Pele status.
the Cruyff Di Stefano tier is not good enough for Messi anymore, that is not the type of GOAT he needs to be, he is greater than that.
>>
EVERYONE IS GETTING NO POINTS AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO KEEP HIS JOB
>>
>>66380452
English ''''''''''' Opinions''''''''''''
>>
>>66388769
>there's no way messi will be remembered as the GOAT
He's 28 years old and the majority of people already call him the GOAT. He still has ~6 years at the top level to solidify that reputation and after he retires the nostalgia will set in enhancing it even further.
>>
>>66395872
You're right. It's easy for people to hate on him now because he's still playing. He gets taken for granted. As soon as he retires people will realize he really is the GOAT.
>>
>>66375868
We'll take him
Pls give him to us
I want off this kraut ride
>>
>>66388769
>genuinely believing messi will not be remembered as the GOAT
>>
>>66380654
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>66380452
nice meme opinion senpai
>>
File: 1406321168215.gif (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1406321168215.gif
1 MB, 480x480
Why are Messifags so fucking obnoxious? He was in his prime 6 years ago, he's through.
>>
>le tiny HGH monkey meme
>>
>>66397689
>this flag
he just won yet another Ballon and is on the way to walking through europe again with Barca
>>
>>66388769
I'm sure people are becoming a lot more intelligent with their GOATs as time goes on, and they'll remember his influence and technique on the field rather than world cup stats
>>
File: tumblr_o3yh6eMFeO1qza1qzo1_400.gif (792 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3yh6eMFeO1qza1qzo1_400.gif
792 KB, 400x400
I don't care how "good" Messi is. He's a shitty person and has terrible sportsmanship. Remember how he was acting like a little babby after losing in 2014? At the end of the day he's just some talented high school brat. He won't be remembered as GOAT.
>>
File: 26.png (6 KB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
26.png
6 KB, 150x130
Messi is like Mayweather, he tries to look like he knows what he's doing and the media eats it up, except this is football and you retards actually fall for it. He's all show and no substance. As soon as he retires people will forget about him, and then, hopefully a real legend will rise.
>>
>those american posts
Stick to handegg ane boreball pls

>guatemala
>>
>>66398032

>Croatia
>opinion that ever matters
>>
>>66380515
van Nistelrooy was a glorified poacher, Bergkamp was really something else. Not Messi, but he was phenomenal enough that it's strange how little he's talked about today
>>
>>66397689

he's scoring right now better than any other year and his vision and passing have transcended past any footballer today.
hes 28 and not even at his peak.
>>
>>66380452
no lol
name a player thats got even close to messi/ronaldo level in the past like 15 years
were lucky to have got 2 all time greats at the same time and messi especially wont be forgotten
>>
>>66388769
fuck off with your world cup bullshit
what if messi was from fucking nicaragua? would people talk about him not winning a world cup then? he basically carried a team to the world cup final and if everyone else wasnt so shit they could have won it
>>
>>66399498

if he was from nicaragua then no scout would ever see him play, he'd be homeless and a midget.
he can thank his birth country for any recognition he ever got.
>>
>>66405333
>he can thank his birth country for any recognition he ever got.
bullshit, not a single club in Argentina wanted to pay for his treatment. Spain/Barcelona have done a thousand times more than Argentina in making him the player that he is.
>>
>>66397945
>messi is like mayweather

Yes, they are both the greatest ever in their particular sport
>>
File: 123142141351.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
123142141351.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>americans discussing football
>>
>>66388213
i think you can't into greentext family
>>66398307
they were both good but nowhere near messi
>>
File: messhit.jpg (124 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
messhit.jpg
124 KB, 960x640
>leave messi to me
>>
>>66405576

the teams in Argentina didn't want to pay for his treatment because a kid like Messi at 8 years old is a dime a dozen in Argentina.
it wasn't until he styled on all the little fuckboys in la masia that they wanted to sign him immediately.
>>
>>66406425
>a kid like Messi at 8 years old is a dime a dozen in Argentina.
Then where are all the other Messis? And even if it's true it doesn't change the fact that Argentina barely did anything in shaping him as a player
>>
File: messi-iturbe.jpg (39 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
messi-iturbe.jpg
39 KB, 634x476
>>66406509

there are many "other messi's"
you can read about them every year.
gaitan, lamela, sosa, even Iturbe was "the next messi" because at 15 years old he was running circles around everyone.

Lamela could've gone to Barcelona at 13 years old but he stayed at river plate. The thing is there are many reincarnations of young little Messi in argentina but to actually develop into the GOAT happens only every 25 years for one special player. All the other ones just turn out into decent players.
>>
>>66406659
You are literally (and I mean LITERALLY) retarded if you think the difference between Gaitan and Messi is that one went to Barcelona and the other did not.

anyway
>flag
>topic
>>
>>66397689
> it's an american talking about footballl episode
>>
>>66380452
>bongs

messi could disappear off the face of the earth today, and he would be remembered as the GOAT
>>
>>66397882
if you were just about to win the fucking world cup and lose it, you wouldn't be that nice you fucking american

also

>i don't care how good a player is, if he's not charming wnough i don't like him
>>
>>66397945
>this is an actual american opinion
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.