[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the NBA will take away the All Star game from North Carolina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: CeWatZVW8AAGk4u.jpg (27 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CeWatZVW8AAGk4u.jpg
27 KB, 600x337
>yfw the NBA will take away the All Star game from North Carolina because of their bigoted ways.
>>
>>66372050
>the south shall get cucked again

I'm fine with that.
>>
>mixing sports with gender politics.

Can we get off this ride please?
>>
>>66372050
nothing new here. NBA and NFL are very alike. Arizona got cucked out of the super bowl bc of their retarded far right ways.
>>
>>66372116
It's all the same ride, amigo. The ride called life.
>>
>>66372602
Hell, just today, it was revealed that the NFL essentially made the Rams draft Michael Sam so they could get brownie points.
>>
>>66372050
The NBA is the biggest panderers to SJWs of all the major sports leagues
>>
>The South
>Ever being on the right side of history

pick one
>>
>>66372848

No the NFL and hockey are
>>
>>66372891
>furpuck
>""""""major"""""" sport

Kek.

KEK.
>>
>>66372848
>pandering to more people so you can make more money
Yeah, real shady there, fella
>>
>>66372962
Those kind of people aren't fans who will spend money though
>>
>>66372848
This. Literally taking teams from owners for telling the truth about basketball americans
>>
>>66372602
>retarded far right ways.

Not wanting illegal immigrants and wanting to uphold their second amendment rights is retarded to you?
>>
>>66373530
calling Martin Luther King Jr. a terrorist is what I would call extremely retarded
>>
>moving the all star game from charlotte to las vegas

good, fuck any southern location not named new orleans
>>
>>66372891
what are you on about? the NHL is one of the least SJW-infiltrated sports.

Kind of pathetic how politics are involved with sports. Imagine the uproar if it were the other way around. Both would be ridiculous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.