[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it OK if an athlete talks politics? Is it OK if they are SJW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
File: 4FiO1rzbao2.jpg (129 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
4FiO1rzbao2.jpg
129 KB, 940x788
Is it OK if an athlete talks politics? Is it OK if they are SJW?
>>
>athlete
>talk politics
>die of cancer
Well, if they have no love for life, what's the problem?
>>
Most of them don't because of sponsors and shit
>>
>called it soccer

Yuros on pooicide watch
>>
no one knew about that torture center.. how did HE know?
>>
Sjw then 'i'm not playing in a dictatorship where they torture people'
Now: I'm not playing where they don't even have trans bathrooms cis scum'
>>
>>66366445
He was red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>66366458
This.
>>
>>66366368
>he called it soccer

lol
>>
>>66366445

Everyone knew about what the Argentine government was doing to its own people tbf. I doubt he knew exactly where the torture centers were, he was just talking in general terms.
>>
>>66366458
This is how I know everything is collapsing in probably 20 years tops.
>>
>>66366505
>>66366437
Pretty sure it's been translated mongs.
>>
>>66366536
why wasn't it translated into English instead of American
>>
>>66366558
>translated into american

I hope you're pulling an elaborate ruse right now, because this is triggering me super hard right now.
>>
>>66366583
It was a painfully obvious joke.
>>
>>66366368
>"SJW"
>>66366458
>"SJW"

Shouldn't you fuckwits be on leddit complaining about PC culture and stuff? There must be some women on twitter you can harass.

That canadian guy got off his rape charges, you could organise a march or something.

#trump2016 :)
>>
>>66366458
>I'm not playing where they don't even have trans bathrooms cis scum

But what trans want is to let them use the bathrooms of their mental genre.
>>
>>66366382
Typical favela nigger
>>
>>66366634
>muh safe space

I thought that was a south park meme
>>
>>66366654
Me too.. What the fuck is happening in the U.S?
>>
>>66366458
If I ever kill someone, this is probably why
>>
>>66366520
People have been complaining about this since ever, the Romans were bitching about Greek culture poisoning the youth thousands of years ago.
>>
>>66366687
Generalizing is bad anon.
>>
>>66366368

Everyone can talk about politics if they have something sensible to say.
>>
>>66366634
>genuine concern and pain

I don't know whats going to happen in the future but I do know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt:
People like this will not survive.
>>
>>66366634
>they were frightened after someone wrote Trump 2016

lmao, I had no idea things were this bad at other colleges
>>
>>66366687
That's a bit of a stretch, but yeah, they're absolutely cancerous. This si why I support Trump, even thought he's a bit of a nutjob, the US needs a reactionary prez for the upcoming 4 years, otherwise they, and the West is a whole, is doomed. After his 1st term ends though, someone more moderate will be needed so it doesn't evolve into some kind of 4th Reich: electric boogaloo
>>
>>66366832
If Hilary wins we are genuinely finished as a prosperous nation
>>
>>66366634
When nothing offends you, when nothing can make you upset, then everything in the Universe is your safe space. Absolute detachment my friends.
>>
>>66366611
>somehow implying reddit isn't where all the SJW shit is
lmao
>>
>>66366665

Some colleges are dropping the title of Master because it's reminiscent of slavery
>>
yes watch any interview with an athlete today and its fucking boring. all their statements are smoothed out by the clubs press officer. everybody is afraid to speak their mind. its shit
>>
>>66367947
It doesnt matter, no matter how pussified the average retard gets there will always be down and dirty humans that get shit done and make shit happen.
Everyone turning into a limp wristed cuck is a good thing because it means way less competition for everything: money, women, resources.
These faggots dont even try
>>
>>66367975
How did we get so mentally castrated as a society?
>>
>>66367992

cultural marxism
>>
>>66368022
How do we undo it?

The disconnect between what we are capable of and what we are actually doing is getting fucking ridiculous. We literally cant progress as a species with this bullshit in the way
>>
>>66367992
political correctness
>>
Soccer is officially the correct term
>>
>>66368022
nice meme
>>
>>66366607
>>66366583
if you similarly name brazilian portuguese 'brazilian' instead of portuguese you'd be more right than wrong. no need to call it a joke, even.
>>
>>66366368
>he supports torture
>>
>>66366368
what is that quote about?
>>
>>66369731
muh dirty war
>>
File: 153453665.png (371 KB, 1253x750) Image search: [Google]
153453665.png
371 KB, 1253x750
>>66369731
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Petty-Officers_School_of_Mechanics
>>
>>66369805
>>66369835

ty
>>
Serious answer, it's all about how much I respect them as people. I respected Johan Cruyff throughout his life, so he can say it. I don't respect the Tumblr SJWs
>>
>>66366654
it's really bad in the UK too. some university LGBT groups are turning out gay people because they don't get harrased enough and have gay white male privelege and banning a famous anti-poverty and minority representitive speaker because he wasn't 'hardline enough', the university left wing in the uk has become a self-parody, it's hillarious and said. i'm all for equality but it's just becoming a joke
>>
>>66366832
Trump isn't even that radical, if you compare him to somebody like Reagan. and Reagan was a bloody good politician.
>>
>>66369916
Wait, so your own opinion factors into all of this?

If it matters so much, you should probably get a trip or take a trip to Reddit, where your opinions can be valued and upvoted.
>>
>>66366520

Shut up you fanny
>>
>>66366847
That's what they said about obama
>>
https://youtu.be/6Kid-R1yEWE

Cruyff gets shown a picture of Geert Wilders( obviously to bait a he's so evil response)
Cruyff: He did wake up the country, it was necesarry.
>>
Cruyff's wife didnt let him go, it had nothing to do with the 30.000 deads in Argentina. Everybody knows that
>>
>>66375547
Just like the Dictatorship did not buy the entire Peruvian team the rights to be the host nation for the WC Finals in 1978.
>>
>>66366721
but those fucking greeks made everything degenerate
>>
>>66366847
If it comes down to Trump and Hillary, I'm holding my nose and voting Dem.
>>
>>66370311
Ronald Reagan presided over the most corrupt Presidential Administration in American history by an alarmingly wide margin with 143 criminal indictments and convictions of political appointees.
>>
I have respect for people like Cruyff who speak out on important stuff and don't give a fuck what their sponsors or press teams think.

They are in a position to influence things in a positive way, why is it considered bad if they try and do something? It's not SJW to want to do something about poverty or make sport accessible to more people, for instance.

Cruyff was a lot more intelligent and switched on about the world than most footballers, though. I wouldn't really trust any players now to get involved with politics.
>>
>still hasn't been a sticky

fucking disgusting
>>
It's never OK to be a SJW
>>
>>66382100

Reminder that being politically active for important causes =/= being an SJW.

The former deals with real life problems, the latter makes problems up.
>>
If you mention something once, that doesn't make you a bad SJW. If someone asks you for your opinion and you say, "Well, I agree with the SJWs", then that's fine too. The only reason people hate all these Sanctimonious Jewish Women is because they never shut up, never talk about anything else, never accept any kind of disagreement and are just generally the after-school special of people.

So if Johan Cruyff was an SJW, that's fine, but if he followed his teammates around demanding that they dye their hair bright green and sign his petition about muh white male conspiracy, then fuck him.

In other words, the correct conclusion here is: Johan Cruyff was fine.
>>
I don't see why not. If he has an opinion about anything he or she is free to express it the same as anyone else.

Its like saying you can't go to an art gallery and make a comment about a painting unless you are an artist, utter bollocks.

These sports people are only supposed to make stupid sheeplike comments like no to racism and other such shit and be total morons.

I prefer the likes of Paolo DiCanio any day. Says what he thinks and does what he says, fuck the mass media and sponsors.
>>
>>66385639
Anon, Cruijff was exactly like that. He didn't give a shit either.
>>
>>66375547
they were 30millons innocents, my white friend
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.