[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the NFL made the Rams draft an openly gay player (that wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: michael+sam.jpg (28 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
michael+sam.jpg
28 KB, 620x348
So, the NFL made the Rams draft an openly gay player (that wasn't even worthy of the draft) just to make itself look better.

What in the actual fuck?
>>
Of course they did. That's PR 101 shit breh.
>>
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/los-angeles-rams-michael-sam-hard-knocks-2014-draft-gay-deal-league-jeff-fisher-st-louis-032416
>>
They would have been dumb not to. Gay dude getting drafted and making out with his bf on live tv was free good pub for the nfl, while him going undrafted would be bad pub.

So you swing a deal with the team closest to him and that's that.
>>
The NFL is run by Jews, so duh.
>>
>expecting kikes to not promote degeneracy any time they can
>>
holy shit we /pol/ now?
>>
Do you have something against watching a pro athlete make out with his partner on ESPN?
>>
When the workd finds out about this, then the NFL will be really in trouble.

You think those faggots would have bitched if he was undrafted? Wait untill they here that the NFL only drafted a gay man as a publicity stunt.

TMZ is on it.
>>
>>66366527
Unfortunately, yes. This place has been taken over by bigots.
>>
>>66366564
I'd like it if every athlete would do it.
Sadly I don't see too many straight people have foreplay live on television.
>>
>>66366598
weak b8
>>
>amerigays
>>
>>66366169
To be fair, he was the defensive player of the year in NCAA's best conference, maybe someone would snag him up late even if he weren't gay.
>>
>>66366598
Seriously. Getting sick and tired of all these White Beta Males that come here to let out all their hate against anyone that isn't them
>>
>>66366939

No, he was for some reason named 'co-defensive player of the year' (which the SEC had never done prior) with the actual winner being CJ Mosley (who, surprise surprise, is a good pro).

Sam was never NFL level talent. Too slow to play 3-4 LB, too weak to play 4-3 DE, and too small to play 4-3 DT.
>>
>>66366987
I think reddit would be more your style chief. Not everyone has the same opinions
>>
>>66366598
>>66366987

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>66366169
why is the nfl so rigged
>>
>>66366987
Should they let out hate against themselves?
>>
>>66367014
>>66367832
Yeah we know, you just have shit opinions. Stop telling people to go to reddit so you can have a beta male hugbox here.

Anyway if you're a bigot but you watch sports you're probably a cuck, all the good players are black
>>
>>66367832
I want to read less /pol/ grade shit on /sp/, why would I go to a place that, by comparison, makes /pol/ look nuanced and reasonable?
>>
>>66369500
BAITING AT A MILLION MILES PER HOUR!
>>
The black guy looks like he isn't enjoying it.
>>
>>66369538
You're not being baited, you're being triggered.
>>
>>66369471
Preferably.
>>
>>66369539
the nigglet probably was accused of rape by a tumblrina so to go free he had to do something the tumblrinas themselves would support, go gay
>>
Execute all /pol/tists
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>66366169
at least they didn't take one in the first round, unlike the Packers

:^)
>>
File: 1458737017234.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1458737017234.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>66369500
>this entire post

Nice dubs tho
>>
>tfw Aaron dropped because he was a fag
>The Packers picked him because they were forced to
>>
>libs love affirmative action
>libs love the Rooney Rule
>NFL & Rams go out of their way to make sure the first openly gay player gets a fair shot
>libs bitch anyway
>>
Well I'm going to have to say it.

/pol/ was indeed right again.
>>
>>66371561
Lovely strawman bro
Also, not all liberals love gays. Some of us just think gay marriage is constitutionally protected, and hope they'll shut up and go away if they're appeased.
>>
>>66375241
>they'll shut up and go away if they're appeased.

Exactly why I want weed legal. Stoners are fucking obnoxious
>>
>>66366169
>amerigays
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.