[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances that they cancel the Euros due to security
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
What are the chances that they cancel the Euros due to security concerns?
>>
zero, they've already invested a gorillion euros into it
>>
none, i read that all matches will continue and that they have the right security measures
>>
Will be going with 7 lads. Everybody has a feel of worriedness about it but we already got vacation, the tickets and the bus. Hope everything goes smooth.
>>
>>66365078
>Europe
>security

Didn't the Dutch king need sharia police today in The Hague?
>>
>>
>>66365119
I think pretty much everyone will feel like that. No matter what people are saying about not giving in to terrorism, everyone in attendance will probably feel something is looming at all times. The tournament has to be really great to make people forget.
>>
>>66365119

dont get blown up hans
>>
>>66365119
MODS
>>
what if they attack during the opening match and also attack the public viewing events ?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 720x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 720x700
>>66365132
top kek
>>
>>66365171
>attack the public viewing events
would actually be a good thing
>>
>going to a european championship in FRANCE, the country that basically has half muslim cities

it's like you want something bad to happen to you

i get it if you went to euros in italy, spain, poland, portugal. but france??? fuck that.
i'd rather wait 4 more years.
>>
>>66365132
>murrika
>security

lol remember that time 12 mudslimes with boxcutters brought america to it's knees
>>
>>66365180
a random twitter account seems like a great source
>>
File: 1458338530538.png (290 KB, 1127x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458338530538.png
290 KB, 1127x1200
>>66365205
stop your projection hussein obongo
>>
>>66365185
no thank you
i always go to them in my town, about 5k people on a small place
went to all schland matches except vs ghana
>>
The matches will be strung across the country so I think its only the Stade de France games which will be main worry.

Can some frogs back me up on this? Not sure how the rest of the country is security wise but I know for a fact that Paris is a shithole.
>>
>>66365255
i hope you get killed
>>
>>66365255
rip in rip
>>
>>66365276
muslim detected
>>
>>66365269
About 1/4 of Marseille is muslim. Marseille is second largest city in France.

Also, there are two venues in Paris (Stade de France is technically in Saint-Denis) as there will also be matches at Parc des Princes.

There will be matches in Lille and Lens as well, two cities very close to the Belgian border and thus the epicentre of extremists now with Molenbeek.

Approx. percentage of muslims in host cities:
Marseille: 25%
Lyon: 15%
Lille (including suburb Roubaix): 20%
Paris: 15%
Saint-Étienne: 7,5%
Nice: 15%
Lens: 10%
Toulouse: 5%

This, of course, to be added up to the millions of muslims living in EU countries.
>>
>>66365475
thats your local imam who told you those stats?

15% at Nice
hahahahaha
and 25% at Saint Tropez
>>
>>66365639
My bad, the stat for Nice included all the immigrants who arrived there from Algeria, presumably not all of them stayed there.
>>
>>66365782
Do you also have stats for Corsica and Monaco? I need to know m8, your stats seem legit af.
>>
>>66365253

>miami city

except the people in miami that are 80% hispanic still look like this
meanwhile if i go to france and i'm not in the dead center then i see people wearing moroccan sheets and i can hear mecca chants coming in the evening through the radio and restaurant tv's
>>
>>66366144

and don't get me started in cities like nice, toulouse, marseille
i wouldn't even walk in those cities after the sun goes down

but enjoy your euros, im sure you'll have fun
>>
>everyone gets blown up
>only us and a bunch of Africans/South & North Americans at the World Cup

could be nice
>>
>>66366144
>"versailles" restaurant

lmao

post a picture from a South central,CA or Gary,IN restaurant
>>
>>66366152
you couldn't be allowed to walk in nice m8, nigger like you are not welcome here; and even if the sun goes down, one of the 1200 cctv would still survey your pigmented face.
>>
install metal detectors @ search all arabs @ profit
>>
I am slowly getting convinced that these terrorist attacks were and will let happen to force on us the idea of a united europe. If Germany doesn't get a bomb or two in the next few years I will be completely persuaded of this.
>>
>>66366521

oh no he's onto us.
>>
>>66365119
>going with 7 lads
All you need is 1 bom and Brazil will have it's revenge
>>
File: 2.jpg (85 KB, 430x618) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
85 KB, 430x618
>>66366779
>>
>uefa passing on shekels
>any year

costanza.jpg
>>
>>66365157
>The tournament has to be really great to make people forget.
Indeed lad, what could be more exciting than Portugal winning the tourney? this one is coming home
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>66366779
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.