[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when will this hype job get btfo like every other hype job before him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
when will this hype job get btfo like every other hype job before him?
>>
after mayweather comes back and beats kahn, ggg will get his turn to lose as well
>>
You know he is the best in his division, by a long shot, and other "champions" are ducking him, right? Right? Thats why people flock to ufc, he would be the undisputed champion if boxing was run the same way.
>>
>>66361726
this
>OP doesn't realize Mayweather & Canelo are ducking Triple G
>>
>>66361321

I'm waiting for the Canelo fight.

After GGG beats him he'll be pound for pound the best in the world and make Floyd money
>>
>>66361726
>You know he is the best in his division

there are only 4 talented boxers in his division, not impressive, GGG has maybe 2 impressive victories, and he ducked Ward.
>>
>>66361321

>hating the most exciting fighter in boxing

let me guess, a black Andre Ward fan?
>>
>>66366172
>hating the most exciting fighter in boxing

yea, nothing more exciting than knocking out cans
>>
Is GGG the most loved athlete by the fedora-core fanbase?
>>
>>66366507
Yes. I tip le fedora to you good sir
>>
If you think he's a hype job then so is Kovalev
Also Canelo turned out to be a walking vagina, pussy boy
>>
>>66361726
Andy Lee said he would fight him before losing his WBO title to BJS. BJS has gone on record saying he'd happily duck GGG.

>>66366059
Ward has fought once in three years and he's moving to the light heavyweight division. Have to remember that GGG is a small middleweight too.

Honestly I just can't wait until he fights Canelo. We might have to wait a couple of years. GGG hasn't reached pay per view stardom yet.
>>
>>66361979
>Mayeather
a man who literally doesnt cut weight at 147 is expected to bloat his way up to 160
>>
>>66374451
Lee should still fight him infact he shouldve fought him instead of wade
>>
>implying bitch de la Hoya will let canelo fight GGG after he saw what happened when he got his ass whooped in every big fight he was in in his career
>>
Isn't GGG like 33 with nobody on his resume? HBO hypejob.
>>
>>66376317
At least he actually beat the nobodies unlike canelo who got gifted decision after decision
>>
>>66366059
>Wardfags
Scum of the Earth
>>
>>66376317
>Isn't GGG like 33 with nobody on his resume?

he has David Lemieux but he isn't really that

>>66376531
do you count Cotto?
>>
>>66377900
I think cotto could have been a draw but canelo won more rounds. I was pissing blood when lara lost the decision tho (will never bet on boxing ever ever again)
>>
>>66361321
Canelo will end him.GGG is too slow
>>
>>66366172
most exciting boxer in Kovalev. GGG fights cans
>>
File: haram.jpg (46 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
46 KB, 531x471
>tfw Canelo GGG probably won't happen this year because of GBP's insistence that Cenlo fights have a 155 catchweight
>>
>>66376317
>HBO hypejob

He's not a big pay per view star, he has only had one fight on PPV which did 150k buys
>>
>there are people who will actively criticise GGG's resume yet have no problems with the shit Crawford serves up

Why can't moon crickets just admit they don't like Golovkin cause he looks white and is a threat?
>>
>his favourite promoter isnt Frank Warren
>>
>>66379744
Crawford isn't a casual fave like GGG is and please stop playing the race card
>>
>>66379744
also Crawford has actually beaten someone in Gamboa
>>
>>66376317

The guy's from fucking Kazakhstan and was stuck in Germany with shitty promoters for years. No-one in the US had heard of him until a couple of years ago.
>>
>>66361726
I kinda sorta agree with your post... however i just recently heard an opinion from the other side "Jim Lampley" ... and he is a fool, stuck in an Archaic old school way of thinking .. Lampley says UFC/MMA is ridiculous that they have old fighters facing off, where in reality he described the current state of boxing to a 'T'... MMA, and UFC in particular always pits the top fighters against each other.. the Lampley comment was backed up by his assertion that MMA will never have a fight like Pacquiao-v-Mayweather... well, ok.. MMA does not have feuding promoters who do not allow fighter to face each other... in MMA, pretty much the best fight the best at every opportunity... so yes, Lampley is correct and big time wrong in his same statement... everyone did want to see Mayweather-Pacquiao, however it was 5 years too late, turning into a disappointment .. MMA, as it is today will never have that.. the only fight that did not happen was Fedor versus whoever was champ at the time, that was a Russian promoter who stopped it from happening... so Lampley is basically talking out his ass... IMHO
>>
>dead sport
>hype

wew
>>
>>66379795
>beating blown up in weight Gamboa is better than Lemieux/Monroe Jr./Murray all in the same year

No m8
>>
>>66361581
WOW.. i like... if triple G keeps winning, and draws crowds... big time $ to bring Floyd out of retirement.. and everybody will be sold, saying the young will defeat the old Mayweather... and as always, Floyd (the best boxer ever) will make him look like a boy stepping up to a man,.. GGG will become frustrated by round 4, and from then on out, Floyd will just pick him apart on his way to a unanimous 8 rounds to 4 victory.
>>
>>66379634
Dude... I live in Mexico.. Canelo is a God in these parts... Canelo is very strong, GGG will make his lack of defence, which so far in his career he has survived because of the fear of his power shots.. he can not rely on that against GGG... also a 4-5 pound weight difference, someone has to give one way or another... all said, I WANT to see that fight.
>>
>>66380827
this is me... reason US flag shows up, is I am pirating sat internet from the states, to work down here in Mex
>>
>>66380680
forgetting gsp vs JJ, JJ vs silva on top of Fedor vs Brock, Fedor vs couture. The fact is mma has failed to deliver on more super fights in the last decade than boxing.
>>
>>66361726
UFC is a company. Boxing is a sport. Suggesting that boxing can be run like the UFC misses this essential fact. No one entity controls boxing just as no one entity controls all of mma. Imagine if UFC, Pride, Bellator, Strikeforce, Elite xc all still existed and each controlled an similar share of the mma talent pool. Would the best be fighting the best or would there be contactual impediments? This is the world boxers operate in. its not about fighters ducking. its about boxing promoters protecting their stars. also, the only reason most mma fans believe "the best fight the best" in UFC is because the typical mma fan ONLY pays attention to UFC fighters. they are not aware that other mma companies have had good fighters too. if boxing fans were like UFC fans they might only pay attention to Top Rank fighters and then they would be living in the world of a ufc fan. believe that the best always fought the best in TOP RANK.
>>
>>66382130
instead of "protecting their stars" maybe they could save their sport
>>
>the eternal shitshow that it's the sport of boxing

Just stay in your weight-class and fight the best.
>>
>>66379714
It's supposed to be a mandatory fight too, that triggers me
Either fight like you're supposed to or be stripped of the belt you Mexican chickenshi
>>
>>66381991
GSP v Jon Jones would never happen and has never been remotely discussed in any way

Jon Jones is a heavyweight fighting at light heavyweight, GSP is a middleweight fighting at Welterweight.
>>
>>66381991
>GSP vs JJ
>a welterweight vs a light heavyweight
Ya alright bud
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.