[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs and the Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 225px-Bend_Her.jpg (10 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
225px-Bend_Her.jpg
10 KB, 225x169
With the Summer Olympics coming up again this year, how long do you think it will be until the inevitable backlash from SJWs that a tranny can't compete as their preferred gender?
>>
It'll be good because all of the women's events will be dominated by men. There will be no difference to the winners of the mens events. Women are only invited to the Olympics to be fuck toys.

Based men found a way.
>>
Fortunately trannies rarely care about things that involve lifelong training and dedication, so we won't see trans Olympic athletes
>>
You have ten seconds to explain why paralympics should not get the same media coverage as Olympics
>>
File: egg_timer.jpg (37 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
egg_timer.jpg
37 KB, 400x389
>>66356402
because although we all know it's wrong we'd still laugh anyhow so the media knows it's better to just let them do their thing.
>>
>>66356402
Because supply and demand
>>
Just end the discussion and make mixed gender sports a thing

End it once and for all
>>
>>66356339
>implying Brazil will be in any condition to host the Olympics

It's going to get called off, I guarantee it. We'll have to wait for...wherever it is in 2020 for trannys to be in the Olympics
>>
>>66356455
Probably be more competitive than most european soccer leagues
>>
I have mostly liberal sensibilities and I favor equality for trans

but this is a line that can't be crossed. They should establish a Trans Olympics if they want to compete.
>>
Didn't they already allow that blade runner guy despite biomechanical analysis showing the blades give a competitive advantage over regular legs?

But that's okay, because it was such a brave and inspiring story. :^)
>>
>>66356488
>But that's okay, because it was such a brave and inspiring story. :^)

until he killed his wife
>>
>>66356510
Dindu nuffin
>>
File: NQQJP.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NQQJP.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>66356482
>excluding otherkin
what about all those poor individuals who dream of participating in the equestrian events?
>>
>>66356482
this
>>
>>66356339

The problem with this agenda is that it quickly runs up against reality

If a woman competes in men's events then they will probably lose

If a man competes in women's events then all the other female athletes will protest because they will know that the man has an unfair advantage
>>
>>66356339

>ruining women's sports
and on that day nothing of value was lost
>>
>>66356510
He was framed. He thought there was a burglar in the bathroom with the door locked.
>>
>>66356562
I didn't say he murdered her, I said he killed her.

which he unquestionably did
>>
>>66356556
But the SJWs will say that person IS a woman on the inside. I don't mean with a reproductive system or anything tangibly legitimate like that heaven's no. It's their spirit which is supposedly female and anyone who says otherwise will have tumblrites screaming at them until they capitulate.
>>
Meh fuck em. It's not like they're in olympic condition anyway.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.