[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Break General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Day 3 and 4. Hows it going?

I've come to think… what if ISIS hates international breaks as much as everyone else and their bombings during such times are a sign of protest? Shouldnt >we give in their demands and stop these meaningless friendlies?

They havent bombed any league game yet.
>>
FUCK INTERNATIONAL BREAKS

Im not gonna make it senpai
>>
This was my spring break and the only week I could actually watch games to their completion without having to go to class and you eurotrash faggots have to go on break.

Fuck you faggots.
>>
File: file.png (482 KB, 752x701) Image search: [Google]
file.png
482 KB, 752x701
Nothing gets me angrier than players getting injured in meaningless friendlies
>>
Keep the friendlies going because Alex Meier needs an int'l cap and won't get one if the game actually matters
>>
>>66359529
>löw nominating a good and in form striker
>ever
>>
>>66354252
at least our season lasts longer than 4 months a year you fucking piece of trailer park trash
>>
>>66359623
>nominating an average 33-year-old without any international experience
come on
>>
>>66359781
i wasn't just thinking of meier
>>
File: 1440567185600.jpg (58 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
1440567185600.jpg
58 KB, 480x363
>there are still 37 days left of the international break
>>
File: 1455902378467.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1455902378467.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
>england don't play until saturday
for fucks sake

I feel like this is always the case, we're always in the last batch of matches
>>
>>66360063
>england friendly
is there a worse game of football?
>>
>>66360063
how's that a bad thing? at least the players get a week of rest before playing
>>
>>66360177
They get less rest before returning to their pl teams
>>
>>66360184
The second game's date hasn't changed
>>
>>66360234
I know but saturday-tuesday-saturday is more taxing for the players compared to thu/fri-tuesday-saturday especially considering the travel
>>
Reminder England beat Germany 3-1
>>
>>66360248
i guess whoever scheduled the games felt that thursday was too early. and since there's a ban on sporting events on good friday here in germany, saturday was the earliest the game could be played

>considering the travel
england are playing in berlin and at wembley. that's not a lot of travel
>>
>>66360428
Ahh I forgot about good Friday and Easter Monday
Fair enough
>>
>>66359675
Baseball lasts for like 7 months
>>
It's utter shit and always will be utter shit.
>>
File: dogsplayingpiano.jpg (103 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
dogsplayingpiano.jpg
103 KB, 950x534
>tfw I actually like international matches (doesn't matter if friendly or not) better than club games
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.