[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Ranieri's EPL top Clough's European cups?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 981938938.png (1014 KB, 1298x532) Image search: [Google]
981938938.png
1014 KB, 1298x532
Will Ranieri's EPL top Clough's European cups?
>>
No, although if he gets Leicester to the CL semi I'd say that's more impressive than winning the old EC.
>>
>>66352575
Do you genuinely believe they could make it that far? Even in pot1 I don't see it
>>
not even close
Forest were a nothing team before Clough
>>
>>66352809
I don't. But Nottingham under Clough went from a mid table side in the Second Division to league champions and consecutive European Cup winners in 5 years.

You can't top that with a single league title
>>
>>66352809
They will have a good seed

also they trashed City who are Quater finalists this year
>>
>>66352879
The gap between the top teams wasnt as big also the European cup was just rounds
>>
>>66352912
I know, that's why I said making the semi final with Leicester would be more impressive than consecutive European Cups with Nottingham.

But 1 league title can't trump 5 years of drastic improvement
>>
File: X7VcHgA.png (9 KB, 275x185) Image search: [Google]
X7VcHgA.png
9 KB, 275x185
>>66352809

All it takes is a favourable draw and you can cruise into the quarter finals.

This year's Group H and then PSV in the round of 16 and there you go. Leicester are better than those 5 teams.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.