[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rodgers says the incident happened in 2005, and that his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Ufo.png (418 KB, 720x732) Image search: [Google]
Ufo.png
418 KB, 720x732
>Rodgers says the incident happened in 2005, and that his former Cal teammate Steve Levy saw it, too. Here’s how he described the UFO, via the Milwaukee Record:
>It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object. Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out—it was kind of behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right. It was me, Steve [Levy], and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go “What in the fuck was that?”
>Rodgers goes on to say that shortly after seeing the alleged UFO, he heard what sounded like fighter jets patrolling the skies, and that he heard a siren from a nearby nuclear power plant just before the sighting.

What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>66349890
I also go full /x/ sometimes, it's ok OP.
>>
>>66349890

>Steve [Levy], and his brother

What's he doing hanging out with two dudes in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night?
>>
File: aaron-rodgers-cheese.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
aaron-rodgers-cheese.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>66349909
>>
>"I told Steve as a joke that I was disappointed there was no anal probing"
>>
>>66350014

Ayyy
>>
>I really really like aliens
>>
>>66350014
wew
>>
I believe.
>>
>>66349909
getting spit roasted
>>
>>66350295

Spit roasted?
>>
>>66350393
a cocks in the ass and one in the mouth
>>
Levy is a Jewish name. Like hard Jewish.

Just throwing it out there
>>
File: dad.jpg (98 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
98 KB, 250x327
>>66349890
>ufo

short story time fellas

Country fag from Texas reporting in. This happened in Gustine, TX near stephenville when there was a mass siting in Jan 2008 (my friends saw that one)

Anyway

In the late 1980s my dad and grandpa were farming and growing peanuts. Long story short. My dad went to turn the irrigation pump off around 11pm. Up in the sky he said he saw 3 orange triangles. They were making staircase like movements. Go up, then sideways, repeat. Until they were gone.

I never knew this story till 2009 or so when I asked him about UFOs. He has no idea what it was, just that it was 3 orange triangles in the sky. This was around 1988.

in 2008 my friends saw the stephenville incident, if you give a shit just google stephenville ufo. It's all real.

The one thing my buddy from high school said about it was that it was there, and just disappeared. Like it had an invisibility cloak or something. Shortly after him and brady counted 15 or so fighter jets chasing after it.
>>
>>66350014
im proud of you sun
>>
>>66349909
He has these things called "friends", but you wouldn't know anything about that...
>>
>>>/wsg/
>>
File: olivia-munn-and-aaron-rodgers.jpg (2 MB, 2474x3000) Image search: [Google]
olivia-munn-and-aaron-rodgers.jpg
2 MB, 2474x3000
>>66349909
>What's he doing hanging out with two dudes in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night?

I'm pretty sure that involves physical contact.
>>
>>66349909
Men only have two holes
>>
>>66349890

We aren't alone guys
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (157 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
157 KB, 590x421
>>
>>66350630
nobody cares you bumfuck hick
>>
>>66349890
isnt this guy supposed to be an academic? i read that he was studying pre-law during college. wtf is wrong with this guy
>>
maaan one time i was in the woods and saw an orange triangle

turns out it was a dorito man i was so baked lol 420xx
>>
NFL: Aaron Rodgers
MMA: GSP
Soccer: David Icke

Anyone got anymore /sp/ /x/ crossover guys?
>>
>>66349890

Is that story a euphamism for the first time he took a rod in his faggot arsehole?
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
File: Brokeback-Mountain.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Brokeback-Mountain.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
>>66349909
You've never gone camping with your boys?
>>
Nothing. He's just keeping it crispy with Ol' Petey Pablo.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.