[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Asians the greatest athletes on the planet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: NZA.jpg (184 KB, 2038x384) Image search: [Google]
NZA.jpg
184 KB, 2038x384
Are Asians the greatest athletes on the planet?
>>
1st two not the best at their sport
3rd not asian
4th not an athlete
>>
>>66345575
3rd isnt even the best at the sport lol
id also like to point out white people are the best at all of those sports
>>
>>66345817
Steph Curry is black.
Mayweather is black.

>golf
>sport

I don't even know who the fourth guy is or what sport he plays. Does he play starcraft or some chink shit like that?
>>
>>66345817
But Ward isn't white
>>
>>66345839

>implying pac man didn't have a way more exciting and entertaining career.

literally came from the fucking slums and fought his way up the hard way to being one of the greatest champions ever.

GOAT asian athlete.
>>
Who is that mexican guy on the left
>>
>>66345997
>literally came from the fucking slums and fought his way up the hard way to being one of the greatest champions ever.

You've just described ever championship boxer ever.
>>
>>66346004
>implying Mayweather did that
>>
>>66346004

he fought for purses equivalent to 2$ USD

first fights he had to put weights in his pockets to be eligible to box because he was so malnourished.

Meanwhile mayweather was being groomed to be a boxing star with the olympic team since he was like 12.
>>
>>66346028
He grew up in the ghettos of Grand Rapids, I doubt he was being groomed for anything other than plowing your wife
>>
>>66346057

Listen, if you don't think that perhaps mayweather, who had 2 uncles that were world champions and a dad who fought sugar ray leonard, as well as coming up through the michigan amateur boxing system had a better chance of being a successful pro then Pac who came from the fucking phillipines your delusional m80.
>>
>>66346057

furthermore, pacquiao won world titles in 8 (EIGHT) weight classes. In case you didn't know, no one has ever done that and its doubtful anyone ever will again.

you couldn't pitch a movie of pacquiaos life because it would be corny and unbelievable.
>>
>>66344012
>esports

xD
>>
>>66346078
I didn't say he didn't have a better chance of being successful, but it seemed like you were implying he had cozy conditions all the way through to his pro career
>>
Japan seems to be the only asian country that is decent at sports

>soccer
>rugby
>baseball
>a hockey team
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.