[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lifelong/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Haas-F1-logo.jpg (30 KB, 650x330) Image search: [Google]
Haas-F1-logo.jpg
30 KB, 650x330
Who /lifelong/ here?
>>
>>66337516
am I supposed to cheer for a frenchie finishing 6th? gtfo
>>
Life-long fan here, been following them since their announcement last season. Go Haas!
>>
Can't pass the Haas

https://streamable.com/u772
>>
>>66338794
No, my freedom challenged friend, you're supposed to cheer for an American team that finished 6th in its first race ever, accomplishing in one race 3 times what Marushit-a ever did in 4 years.
>>
>>66337516
Romain Grosjean will Haassassinate the competition

Thank you based Gene
>>
>>66339328
>pass rhyming with Haas
Fucking yurolards nigga baka
>>
>>66337516
>Needing a Ferrari engine
CÚCKS
Ú
C
K
S
>>
FAT JOHN IS GOAT
>>
>>66338794
>Guys listen to me this is a win for us this is a win unbelievable for everyone unbelievable i don't even know where we finished unbelievable

Fuck you Grosjean is great
>>
File: Bow to HAAS.jpg (346 KB, 770x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bow to HAAS.jpg
346 KB, 770x1024
>>
>>66339369

Haas are literally have only done well because they have had EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING (engine, gearbox, electronics, fucking everything) supplied to them by Ferrari, who have the second most powerful engine on the grid right now, an engine that is very close to the Mercedes in terms of performance, and miles ahead of the Renault and especially the Honda.

Not only that but they've been given the CURRENT SPEC (2016) engine. Only Ferrari themselves, Haas, and Sauber have the current spec engine, and that's because Ferrari know that neither Haas nor Sauber are ever going to pose any serious threat to them (because they're shit). The other team they supply, Toro Rosso, only get last year's engine because they're a more competitive team.

Also, Haas had UNLIMITED testing last year, unlike any other team, because they weren't yet bound to the regulations of a Formula 1 team. And they had access to all of Ferrari's test facilities including their wind tunnel and loads of other shit (even Ferrari couldn't develop their car using this stuff last year, because as a currently participating team, it was against the rules).

So yeah. If Haas actually put in some decent performances (owing purely to how much they've bought of Ferrari), then what will Ferrari do? They'll just turn around and say "okay now you have to use all this last-year spec stuff because you're getting uncomfortably close to us". So they'll never do that well. Ferrari will keep them at a safe distance at the middle to bottom of the pack.
>>
>>66343664
Haas has saved F1 by introducing a model that will be followed by future teams interested in joining F1.

You need to get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars that Europe has based America that keeps coming over there to bail you guys out, again, and again.

you're welcome.
>>
File: CANT PAAS HAAS.jpg (46 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
CANT PAAS HAAS.jpg
46 KB, 480x272
>>66343664
>all this butthurt
>britfag flag

Feels good.
>>
File: merica2.png (413 KB, 599x414) Image search: [Google]
merica2.png
413 KB, 599x414
are they the only american team in f1? if so i can get behind that.
>>
>>66343886
yes, they are the first American F1 team in 30 years
>>
File: 1341432227013.jpg (308 KB, 1440x801) Image search: [Google]
1341432227013.jpg
308 KB, 1440x801
>>66343930

cool ima have to start following the threads here and watch the races
>>
>>66343955

Their drivers are French and Mexican though, you should get behind Lewis Hamilton, he's British but pretends he is American.
>>
>>66343955
F1 cars are extremely complicated, for now it is a huge accomplishment for them to just finish races. The goal for the year was to score a point/points. points scoring positions start at a 10th place finish. there are 22 cars in the field.

their first race they got a bit lucky to finish 6th, this was a *major accomplishment.

F1 is great, set your DVR and give it a try.
>>
>>66337516
My granddad's from Haas, so its in my blood. Remember that time they scored points on their debut?
>>
File: USA USA USA.jpg (102 KB, 590x510) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA.jpg
102 KB, 590x510
>>66343989

Our specialty is taking people from around the world, unfucking their shit, and leading them to greatness they never knew they could ever achieve.

The FatJohn and the Mezkin will be fine, and we'll unfuck the shitty Italian engines they're pawning off on us too.
>>
>>66343989
They have a young American development driver that they will try to develop into an F1 driver.

They needed drivers with F1 experience who could troubleshoot and develop the car, Grosjean was a brilliant get.
>>
>>66343989
>implying he isn't the next Haas driver
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.