[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before he is exposed? He won't have Lel Liga and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: pep-guardiola.jpg (37 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
pep-guardiola.jpg
37 KB, 624x351
How long before he is exposed?

He won't have Lel Liga and Bundesliga jobbers to beat up on every week but two all league season in the EPL. I'll say by the January transfer window, Pep will have been exposed on a cold night in Stoke, a brisk evening at White Hart and a shady afternoon at Old Trafford.
>>
If he stays all 3 years all I see him winning are some Mickey mouse cups, an FA cup and a epl trophy
>>
The only thing that's going to be exposed is your asshurt at his continued success.
>>
>>66336252

>I demand you pay 100 million for Pogba
>wait why does he suck?
>where are the fans?
>i miss messi

gonna be fun
>>
>>66336277

the lack of a winter break is going to destroy his teams

>injury crises, injury crises everywhere
>>
>>66336252
If SAF manage to win half of the times pep can do even better
>>
>Guardioyes
>>
I really cannot wait for Pep to be Pulisballed
>>
File: 1420325915256.jpg (71 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
1420325915256.jpg
71 KB, 540x510
>belittle BASED La Liga
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: pulisball.png (256 KB, 702x343) Image search: [Google]
pulisball.png
256 KB, 702x343
>>66336252
After he play Pulis like Klopp
>>
Hes going to get fed to the pigs at City

Quite literally, I mean. Sheik Mansour will not have another failure
>>
>>66336252
He'll be exposed when he realizes he has to compete in the EL, FA Cup, League Cup, and the League at the same time, with no winter break to rest the squad he doesn't rotate unless there is an injury(which there will be plenty)
>>
>>66337060
Doubt a raghead would keep pigs desu
>>
>>66337346
>muh English fixture myth
His Barcelona team played more games than any English team
>>
>>66337060

Is Pellegrini considered a failure now? He did win two league cups, a league title and has City the farthest they've ever been in CL. Sure he deserves to get fired but I don't think he's ultimately considered a failure tbqh family
>>
>>66337346
He's used to participate in more competitions per season and rotates the squad frequently
>>
>>66336252
He'll win 3 leagues on the trot and 1 cl
>>
>>66337396
The difference is most premiership clubs won't roll over and let city tickle their tummies like la liga teams do with Barca
>>
>>66336252
Don't think he will be able to rebuild the squad quick enough to do anything immediately

City need:
A new back 4
A new midfield
A new attack

No way he can do that in one window. He's not walking into a world class squad like at Barca and Bayern.
>>
>>66337634
Every Premier League club in the CL, except for Chelsea, roll over and let Barcelona tickle their tummies
>>
>>66337653
attack and midfield are more or less ok, maybe need a player per line. Defense has otamendi and kompany, might be able to do something with mongala, but he needs quite a few reinforcements.

When he joined barcelona the squad had been performing like complete shit for a couple of years. In his first season he brought in alves, pique, busquets, keita and I think pedro too.
>>
>>66336252
EPL is stuck in 90's football tactics: kick'n'rush & no pressing.
shitty leicester currently owns the EPL because they can do a little Gegenpressing.

if pep doesn't get free rule in everything and lots of time he will fail like every continental manager before him.
>>
>>66337938
What? Leicester barely ever use a high press, they sit back and invite pressure 90% of the time.

Also Liverpool and Tottenham are some of the most intense pressing teams in Europe
>>
-------------Caballero
Zabaleta-Demichelis-Otamendi-Rojo
-------Kranevitter--Yaya
-------------Pastore
---Dybala---Agüero---Sterling
>>
>>66336852

it's a known fact that pep overtrains his players

he will be punished harshly for that in the epl
>>
>>66338065
>it's a known fact that pep overtrains his players
known how?
>>
File: jurgen-klopp-liverpool_3366696.jpg (45 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
jurgen-klopp-liverpool_3366696.jpg
45 KB, 768x432
>>66337938

>EPL is stuck in 90's football tactics: kick'n'rush & no pressing.

huh?

>>66337989

man, the epl is going to be loaded with tactically gifted managers next year
>>
>>66338007
>Shitgentina and a couple of nigs
TIP TOP KEK
>>
>>66338007
#CitySoBlack
>>
>>66338124
Spain is England-tier in terms of football, fuck off
>>
>>66337989
>there's only high press

>>66338077
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/16/bayern-munich-doctor-quits-muller-wohlfahrt
>>
funny how premier league fags think that they are so superior to the rest of europe.
If Real and Barca would be in PL they would be 1. and 2. Same goes for Bayern and Dortmund.
>>
>>66338185
>there's only high press
No, but gegenpressing involves a lot of it, Leicester don't press high hence they're not utilising gegenpressing.

And that link says absolutely nothing about overtraining, you should read what you're posting
>>
Someone should screencap these threads for laughing purposes when he wins "E"PL with 90+ points
>>
>>66338185
>Bayern have to stop doping
>players get injured
That's all that's happened
>>
>>66338240

>Last season, Müller-Wohlfahrt reportedly had a disagreement with Pep Guardiola over the treatment of the injured Thiago Alcântara.

>Bayern were missing several key players against Porto, including Franck Ribéry, Arjen Robben, David Alaba, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Javi Martínez and Medhi Benatia.

Do you think it's a coincidence Bayern has been having injury crises every year since Pep came in?
>>
>>66338185
>Muller-Wohlfahrt
>going gets tough
>"I quit"

true Bayern legend
>>
>>66338283
>overtraining is the only reason for injuries
Also Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Benatia have a history of being injury prone and injuries to Martinez and Thiago were ACL tears which have little relation to overtraining.
>>
>>66338290
He was the Bayern doc from 1977 to 2015. I doubt he is a quitter.
>>
>>66338283
>le can't inject "honey" into players anymore kraut
>integrity
>>
>>66338240
>Leicester don't press high hence they're not utilising gegenpressing.
that's not how it works

>And that link says absolutely nothing about overtraining, you should read what you're posting
you should read between the lines. all your senior medical staff doesn't ragequit over nothing.

otoh you are English and prolly think that Wenger doesn't overtrain either.
>>
>>66338323
he quit before under klinsmann
>>
>>66338283
alcantara has always had injuries and poop fucked up making him play earlier than he should

martinez smashed his knee ligaments against a chelsea player in european supercup
robben is le glass man
ribery always breaks
schweinsteiger is old
benatia came in poor form
alaba might be the rare injury of the list

I would blame him for 2-3 of those injuries, counting alcantara recovery fail
>>
>>66338323
>Müller-Wohlfahrt has quit once before, after a disagreement with Jürgen Klinsmann in 2008, but returned as soon as the former Tottenham player had left the club.
You sure?
>>
>>66338343
>that's not how it works
That's literally how it works
>>
>>66338381
Sounds like a dramatic queen with doping needles
>>
>>66338323
>quit under Klinsmann
>quit under Guardiola

Yeah, I doubt it too. :/

But seriously, the guy's ego got so hurt when Rumenigger screamed at him after Porto loss that he casually went to the press and announced his resignation. At the club's critical moment of the season.

Also:

>doesn't want to be present at daily team trainings because it hurts his private business
>players have to travel from the training ground to his private ordination

#BayernLegend
>>
>>66337653
>yfw city try to buy lesters mids but they refuse to leave
>>
>>66338360
Klinsmann wanted to change the whole system from the beginning. He was more than just a manager.

>>66338375
Pep made fun of the medical team after Benatia's injury:
https://vine.co/v/ezhLtxI7hnm
>>
>>66338195
>this delusion
they couldnt handle no christmas breaks and the physicality of defenders weighing more than 60kg
>>
>>66338483
Yeah that's why Barça doesn't shit on Arsenal, City and United every single time.
>>
>>66338480
Oh no, he made fun of them. Pep is a meanie.
>>
>>66338480
>Pep made fun of the medical team after Benatia's injury
that's classic neurotic poop lel I wonder if benatia was given the ok to play while he thought it was too early
>>
>>66338483
will be fun to watch Euros and see how shitty England will be when they can't just buy foreign players to counter tactical deficits with individual brilliance.
>>
>>66338680
You're confusing an entire league of teams with a national team, not an easy mistake Hans, but you managed it
>>
poop will probably spend an extraordinary amount of money this summer
>>
he cant do anything without Messi

he just turned a treble winning team to shit all on his own
>>
>>66338778
>inb4 Pep's Barca was statistically better w/o Messi
>inb4 Pep wins the treble this season
>>
>Goyes
>>
File: cSbKhryHlef.jpg (84 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
cSbKhryHlef.jpg
84 KB, 1200x675
>>66338480
>falling for Twitter memes

Already confirmed he wasn't clapping at the medical team. Only the long haired guy in the pic is part of the med team and he certainly isn't on the receiving end of that, the rest went after Benatia.
>>
>>66338778
are you going to tell us now how it was the best attacking football team ever who didn't play possession?
>>
File: mite b cool.jpg (34 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
mite b cool.jpg
34 KB, 500x384
Sterling-Agüero-deBruyne
Kroos-Alaba-Gündogan
Rodriguez-Hummels-Martinez-Zabaleta
Hart
>>
>>66339067
>pep folllowing traditional positions
>pep only utilizing 11 players
>>
>>66339067
Sterling will get permabenched for having playing intelligence=0 (but won't be sold because of rule enforced English player quota)
>>
>>66338530
>beating english teams in 2 legs is the same as 38

>>66338680
>a countrys league is only good if their national team is
means French Belgian and Polish leagues arent shit then huh?
>>
>>66339425
De Bruyne can think for two, look at Wolfsburg with and without him.
>>
>>66336252
He'll expose eplel.

In february he'll be 15 or 20 points ahead of the second, then delusional britfags will say that maybe it's not entertaining anymore but it has the best team in the world.

Until it comes to the UCL.
>>
File: klopp alpha.webm (164 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
klopp alpha.webm
164 KB, 320x184
>>66338893

no matter what, pep is a psycho but also a pussy.
klopp knew how to treat him, pep has no respect and klopp never took him serious.
>>
>>66338483
I know you can only aspire to meme-level analysis tripfag but try to use that pea-sized brain of yours before the incessant shit posting.

Simply because you don't break for winter doesn't make the eplel inherently a strong team. Your "EPL defense is superior/more physical" statement is also a joke, you have no way to measure that and your just repeating memes. Watch some derbies or matches between non-relegation teams, I don't know what you think this shit is.

Also, these statements are contradicting. If they play more games, they should have more depth to go along with the increased revenue they have. If eplel teams play better defense, come CL or Europa, no one should score on them. We both no that's not the case.

Go back to /a/ you faggot
>>
>>66339880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF2qukRY-kE
>>
>>66339681
Actually this. Also Ancelotti will fuck up Bayern, there'll be no more Bayernwinslol liga
>>
>>66340057
>>66339880
>flopp
>>
>>66339880
>>66340057

based klopp
>>
>>66338185
That's the same cunt who injected honey into muscles, he's a fraud
>>
>>66340999
>honey
Is that what they call it these days
>>
>>66338483
Spanish winter break is about 5-7 days.
Seems irrelevant to me the rest a player can get in those days, more likely they will fuck up his form in christmas parties, travels to Brazil/Argentina/Caribe, and thing like that.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.