[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: fidel-castro.jpg (687 KB, 4359x3946) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro.jpg
687 KB, 4359x3946
When Havana gets an MLB team, what should the team name be?
>>
>>66332000
The Cuba Libres
>>
>>66332000
The Rockets.
>>
Crabby Commies
>>
>>66332004
with bacardi stadium as their home
>>
Missiles
>>
>>66332000
Official Cuban Team names power rankings
1. Sancheros

massive power gap
2. Rebels
3. Guerillas
>>
The marlins
>>
>>66332000
They won't
They're waaaaaaaaaaay too fucking poor
>>
>>66332000
>not naming them the pigs
>not calling their park the bay
>>
The Rays
>>
Interesting but they would need to develop into essentially a capitalist society with only feint communist rhetoric to cling to, like China.

It would be cool to have a league that encompassed the Americas generally for baseball and maybe MLS.
>>
>>66332000

Escorpios (With "Scorpions" on their away uniform)

>>66332620
>It would be cool to have a league that encompassed the Americas generally for baseball and maybe MLS.

This would be really cool. I think San Juan, Havana, Mexico City, and maybe Santo Domingo could all support teams. Caracas could do it too, once they get their whole "societal collapse" thing sorted out.
>>
>>66332806
*Escorpiones

Their logo could be a blue scorpion, since that species is native to cuba
>>
the havana affairs
>>
>not resurrecting the Sugar Kings

shiggy
>>
>>66332000
Fuck them, until the Castro's are ousted we shouldn't give them a single cent.
Based Lebatard knows.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/dan-le-batard/article67292347.html
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1050x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1050x590
>>66332191
Please don't m8, we've been through enough.
>>
>>66333101
kek i feel so bad for cuban-americans and i fucking hate them
>>
>>66333116
Kek indeed grew up down here in Fort Lauderdale so it wasn't too Cuban but still that shit has got to be hard to see.
>>
Cuban Cigars
>>
the Havana Pinkos
>>
>>66332806
>I think San Juan, Havana, Mexico City, and maybe Santo Domingo could all support teams
Not really
>>
>>66332022
>Cuba
>Bacardi
nah pham
>>
the Che Guevaras
>>
The Red Menace
>>
The Cuban Missiles
>>
>Cuba gets an MLB team
>They win the World Series every single year
>>
>>66333737
Lol. Imagine the outrage.
>>
>>66332000
-Los Wajiros
-Los Comepingas
>>
>>66333101
His family was probably bourgeois swine.
>>
the sportive castratos
>>
The Rafters
>>
>>66332000
The Reds
>>
>>66333116
>>66333125
I understand them being mad, but what was maintaining the status quo going to accomplish? This is going to destroy the regime from the inside out and the Castros know it, they're just trying to go down with some measure of dignity much like the Japanese.
>>
>>66333101
International relations should stand still because my feels! And not even my feels, my parents and grandparents!!

t. Le Bawwwtard
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.