[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so shook after being asked why he unfollowed the C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: hegone.jpg (62 KB, 633x357) Image search: [Google]
hegone.jpg
62 KB, 633x357
Why is he so shook after being asked why he unfollowed the Cavs?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/03/21/did-lebron-james-unfollow-cavaliers-twitter-instagram
>>
hes causing attention and drama to scare the cavalier FO to give him more power and money.

he doesnt actually plan to leave, where would he go where he doesnt get hounded? its not like he needs to win a ring anywhere, it has to be cleveland.
>>
>>66331947
Was Jordan this much of a fucking twat? Seriously who the fuck does this shit? He does know all it's doing is causing drama and fucking his own team up even more, right?
>>
>>66331963
drake does this shit.
>>
>>66331953
>where would he go where he doesnt get hounded?

Miami would probably welcome him back with open arms
>>
>>66331972
Drake is a bitch, how does somebody that corny get that much slack?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CBrjpnSNo
>>
>>66331975
but theres no point in going to miami, if he wins a ring there it wont matter and theres no guarantee he does well there given that wade and bosh are done.

imo its just nonsense to scare dan gilbert, its why he doesnt want to comment because he cant make it seem anything but serious even though it's an empty threat
>>
>>66331963
Nope. Jordan was a man and one of the biggest celebrities on the planet and beloved.
>>
>>66332029
He also got his father killed by mobsters for his gambling debts.
>>
File: 1456806964303.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1456806964303.png
177 KB, 316x321
>>66332029
>>66331963
Jordan is a faggot. fuck him. was a fan as a kid, but as an adult. he's just a greedy jew nigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow
>>
>>66332029
>>66332029
>liking niggers

Lmao
>>
>>66332056
>>66332064
lol faggots
>>
>>66331963
Jordan was and is one of the biggest assholes on the face of the earth
>>
>>66332064
>Chamillionaire trying so hard to stay relevant that he bashes on Jordan

Wow OK totally gonna believe this
>>
>>66332099
>>66332099
Yup but because he was great it was accepted. Check your autism at the door please.
>>
#hegone
>>
>>66332102
this is over 7 years old.
>>
>>66331992

>Wade and Bosh are done

Do you even watch basketball?

Wade is still one of the best at his position and so was Bosh before he had to shut it down this year
>>
You gotta actually try to unfollow someone. It's not like accidentally liking something...

LeBron purposely did it...guess just being a drama queen
>>
lbj truly understands what it takes to make basketball fun.

by making it entertaining on and off court. i hope he starts to get in fights and raping women
>>
>>66331947
how can someone so physically imposing be so soft on the inside?
>>
>>66332133
Prolly just cleaning up his timeline. How would he know there would be autists that check if he's following them every single day
>>
>>66332156
Single mother, who happens to be a crack whore.
>>
LeBron does petty shit but acts like the question the reporter asked was petty. Nigger, maybe if you didn't go around taking selfies with Wade in Miami and say passive aggressive bullshit on Twitter it wouldn't be such an issue.

I wish the Cavs would just kick LeBron to the curb. He's good for this year but after that fuck him. He's past his prime and a total diva that's ass fucked the organization. Yes he got them to fhe finals, but also got a coach fired and a assembled a group of guys that all fucking hate playing with him. I fully expect the Heat or Toronto to beat the Cavs in the playoffs.
>>
>>66331963

Yes
>>
>>66332170
im worried that the celtics are going to meme their way to the finals
>>
>>66332170

Heat playing good ball since the break. I wonder if they can make some noise. Joe Johnson has fit right in, Dragic is killing it, BOTH rookies are playing well and getting playing time, Whiteside is a beast (and is hitting all of his free throws), Wade is Wade and the team is good enough that he doesn't have to carry them, Deng is killing it since the break, they're getting 12 good minutes of Stoudemire a game, and they play very good defense.
>>
>>66332189
that would be a BTFO for the ages, the top 4 in the West would all roast the Celtics
>>
>>66332223
nobody in the east has a chance
>>
File: my body is ready.png (292 KB, 453x448) Image search: [Google]
my body is ready.png
292 KB, 453x448
>mfw Lebron goes to the Celtics and Durant goes to the Lakers
>>
>>66332229
I think the Raptors have an outside chance and the Cavs have a chance IF the Clippers/Thunder somehow stumble into the Finals

but the rest of the conference is fucked
>>
>>66332209
I bet they wouldn't even take James back. He makes his teammates considerably worse and they're trying to build something there.
>>
if Wade didn't shit the bed in the 2014 Finals Lebron would've stayed in Miami. prove me wrong
>>
>people take anything involving lebron seriously not realizing he's manufactured and is in a lifetime contract to generate hits for ESPN and bleachingassholes report
>>
>>66332209
>not mentioning Winslow
>>
>>66332259

>bleachingassholes report

KEK
>>
Lebron wouldnt be such an attention whore if it wasnt that easy. Even his haters empower his wealth/

I wish I could get that kind of attention my shitposting does nothing here.
>>
>>66332264

I did with "both rookies."

Josh Richardson out of fucking nowhere lately, too.
>>
>>66332264
>BOTH rookies
>>
>Lebron does some personal shit regarding twitter doesn't mean to actually symbolize anything
>Could clean up the controversy by just saying it meant nothing and he just was doing spring cleaning
>Instead declines to comment to make everyone speculate and get more attention

I mean what a faggot but I have to commend him. It works.
>>
>>66332283
As ROTY I think he deserves a name check
>>
>>66332099
Jordan was an asshole in the sense that he would get up in your face and make you confront him like a man. Lebron is an asshole in the sense that he creates social media drama like a teenage girl.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.