[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Messi kill himself to avoid witnessing Rashford smashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: _88455089_rashford_ap.jpg (27 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_88455089_rashford_ap.jpg
27 KB, 624x351
Will Messi kill himself to avoid witnessing Rashford smashing all his records before he's 24?
>>
>she fell for the Rashford meme
>>
File: 189yh21891011.jpg (110 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
189yh21891011.jpg
110 KB, 400x345
>>66323235

>scoring goals is a meme
>>
>>66323280
>A striker will score goals for a team
who'd have thought it?
>>
>>66323280
>meme goals
>>
Martial 2.0

He's good, but not Messi tier good
>>
>>66323297

>falcao
>>
>>66323043
Messi at his age emulated the best goal in history...
>>
>>66323400
against >Getafe

Rashford singlehandedly defeated Arsenal and City. Face it, he's the next Balloon Door quintuple winner
>>
>>66323426
>Arsenal
>City
meme teams
Messi score a hattrick against Real madrid.
>>
>English strikers
Literally Canadian striker tier
>>
who?
>>
>>66323043
Like Kane, but memer
>>
>>66323426
>Arsenal
>City

Wew
>>
>>66323645

he's nothing like Kane
>>
>>66323593
(you)
>>
I didn't know Italians like that chocolate

BIG
>>
look it's another british manure delusion thread
pls go
>>
Remember when people used to worship Martial?
>>
>RASH IS TAKING OUT THE TRASH
>CANT TRASH THE RASH
>WOULD U LIKE SOME MASH WHEN THE RASH SMASH UR TRASH
>>
>>66323898
they're both great, and have some talent. Not messi tier maybe, but Yorke-Cole tier is more than enough to dominate europe in 5 years
>>
>yfw you will win a Euro before your nineteenth birthday
>yfw Messi will never win a Euro

Messi getting BTFO
>>
>>66323297
>strikes score goals
>falcao
>torres
>costa 2016
>rooney
>giroud

doesn't happen so often m8
>>
>>66323043
>this lad has achieved and experienced more in the last month than I have in my 25 years alive
>>
File: rare elliot.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
rare elliot.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>66324231
become the british Elliot Rodger m8
>>
>>66323400
messi was like 21 by that point
>>
>>66323043
Is he the next Macheda or the next Januzaj?
>>
>>66324274
I don't get it, he's decent looking why couldn't he get laid. just sort out your personality lad
>>
>>66327346

he was fucked up

his parents bought him a BMW ffs
>>
>>66327417
I still don't get how a rich, good looking guy couldn't get laid. i've seen rich ugly guys with awful personalities get laid ffs, at least he could have got a few hookers
>>
>>66323898
martial hasnt played as striker in months though
>>
>>66327437
he wasn't a guy with a shit personality, he just was fucking insane. did you watch his video/read his pamphlet
>>
>>66327437
Read his manifesto and you will understand
>>
>nigger
>English

pick 1
>>
>>66323878
These are the faggots that perpetuate these stupid fucking memes
>>
>>66327437

he never tried. he thought he had no chance so he behaved that way and he probably gave off the utmost of creep vibes on top of it. just look at his mannerisms, he's...off
>>
>>66323043
This is a meme but ya know what?
I seriously doubt messi would be upset in any way; in fact imagine, as another pro, he would be proud of the kid. Records are made to be broken; Not everyone hates the success of others.
>>
>>66327346
>just sort out your personality lad

It's like telling a retard to 'get smart'. If only it were that easy...
>>
>>66327524
Say goodbye to all your Olympic medals and boxing titles.
>>
>>66323909
>using the word trash

You've shamed the Commonwealth, I'm telling the Queen
>>
>>66327524
Ehh, just throw a towel on his head and he'll be as English as kebab.
>>
>>66327644
Literally only Mo who is black and were best at cycling events where, unless there's a stealing bikes event, its whitey who rules
>>
>>66327437
He wasn't just a bit of a douche or a bit weird, he was fucking insane. Watch one of his videos and you'll see why people just heard alarm bells when talking to him.
>>
>>66327437
Given more time, he would have got laid. I lost my virginity at 22, which was the age Elliot Rodger was when he did his killing spree. He wanted to get laid, he didn't get laid, and instead of saying, "Damn, sux2bme" and getting on with his life, he threw a tantrum like a little bitch. One of my best friends will probably still be a virgin when he's 30 (he's 29 now and borderline hikikomori) and there's no reason why women wouldn't want to fuck him; he just doesn't meet any. If he gets laid tomorrow, though, he won't give a fuck that it took 29 years. Elliot was an entitled autist who was incapable of understanding that the world is full of people who have the exact same problems that he has.
>>
>>66323043
Contrary to popular belief (actually just /sp/ beliefs), athletes that are really good and broke records are almost always supportive/happy to see other up and comers break their records. Also no one gives a fuck about their records, and the greats usually dont even know about the records they're breaking when they break them, its all about the rings at the end of the year
>>
>>66327864
You're confusing shyness with being actually properly mental
Normal people don't kill people regardless of how awkward they may be
>>
Just like Macheda became a great striker?
>>
>>66327908
that Rossi guy whose record Buffon broke against Torino was mad as fuck
>>
>>66323426
>against >Getafe

Getafe at that time were actually playing at an incredible level and were difficult to beat.

Today they are shit and are used for statpadding by teams like Barca and Madrid
>>
>come to /sp/ for some late night football discussion
>have to respond to whatever meme thread is up
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.