[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nascar/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nascar.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nascar.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
I'm confused. Are we rooting for the car, the mechanic, the driver, or the sponsor?
>>
>>66295831

Root for a Driver from your state , or a sponsor you work for.

Or a driver who's style you like. Does a manufacture matter at this point?
>>
you root for rednecks to get killed both on the track and in the stands.
>>
>>66295831
We root for Dale Jr t whip out his cock and jizz bald eagles all oer Daytona.
>>
>>66295856

>rooting for a fucking sponsor

It's literally pathetic how much people celebrate capitalism.
>>
>>66295869

>MFW I got a NASCAR game just to go online and troll the fuck out of rednecks by getting something like "THE SOUTH LOST" on my custom car
>>
>>66295882
Imagine the EPL if the oil money went away. At least sponsor supporters aren't pretending.
>>
>>66295831

>I'm confused. Are we rooting for the uniforms, coaches, the pitchers, the fielders, or the hitters?
>>
>>66295856
>a driver whose style you like
Do people really think this? You are aware they're just driving in a circle, right?

And yes, I'm familiar with drafting and passing on the inside, but so is every other driver.
>>
>>66295906

The point is in the EPL people are rooting for teams where they're from, or teams they just like for whatever other reason. I could understand rooting for a driver or racing team because they're from your town or something.

But nobody roots for a soccer team because of the fucking company on their jersey. That's literally pathetic in every way possible.
>>
>>66295924
I don't root for a soccer team because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>66295908
This would be a hilarious joke, except for the fact that zero of the options listed in OP are athletes.
>>
>>66295932

Fine.

Nobody roots for a football team because of the sponsor of their stadium. Or a baseball team. Or a basketball team. Or a hockey team.

Nobody roots for a tennis player because of the brand of rackets they use or clothes they wear. Or with golf. Or fucking hopscotch for all I care.

NASCAR rednecks are the only people stupid enough to do this.
>>
>>66295945
NASCAR had a chance to cash in and embrace personalities, but they equated it with wrecks so here we are. They got that 7 year itch scratched from Dale's death and that's it. Rule changes and pandering what we have now.
>>
>>66295831
>not rooting for the number

Youngfag pls
>>
>>66295945
This.

I used to work for a moving company, and we advertised that we got our supplies on the truck from Home Depot. I once had a woman tell me on the phone, half-serious, that maybe she wouldn't go with us because Home Depot... I explained I didn't know what they'd done, she said that was the sponsor for such-and-such car (this was 2007). Anyway, that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, and it still disturbs me to this day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.