[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DON'T YOU LIKE STEPHEN A SMITH, /SP/. I JUST SPOKE TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: stephen_a_smith.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stephen_a_smith.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
WHY DON'T YOU LIKE STEPHEN A SMITH, /SP/. I JUST SPOKE TO STEPHEN A SMITH EARLIER TODAY AND HE ASSURED THE RUMORS OF HIS TERRIBLE SPORTS REPORTING AND NAME-DROPPING ARE COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED. Y'ALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH STEPHEN A SMITH YOU BEST COME TALK TO STEPHEN A SMITH.
>>
He somehow always roots for whoever I hate
>>
>>66295419
i hate him because he is paid a lot of money to shitpost in front of a tv. just a loud nigger
>>
ok
>>
>>66295508
>>66295508
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY BOY. I AM OUTRAGED. MY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND SHAQUILLE O'NEAL WOULD NEVER STAND FOR SUCH RIDICULOUSNESS. WHY JUST A HALF HOUR AGO I SPOKE WITH MY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND KOBE BRYANT AND HE SAID YOU'S A BITCH
>>
it was the cheese doodles

I've hated Stephen A Smith since even before cheese doodle times
>>
He always tries to make everything about race.

>YOU GET A WHITE GUY FROM THE SPURS TO TAKE OVER AS THE GM! WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHERS! THERE ARE TONS OF BROTHERS WHO WOULD GLADLY BE GMS! THE NBA IS RACIST AND DON'T WANT BROTHERS TO GET TOP POSITIONS! FUCK ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE! FLOYD THE GREATEST BOXER EVER!
>>
>>66295567
There is actually some good reporting/commentating out there, but can anyone tell me why SAS, Skip Bayless, or Joe Buck have jobs? They are the textbook definition of shit, do they just grease the right assholes or what?
>>
Collectin' a paycheck just for shouting she he made up. He's the black Bayless.
>>
I HATE THIS FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>66295508

You should be happy that the opportunity to be paid for shitposting exists. If you could do it as well as him ESPN would definitely hire you on a discount since their "sports personalities" are overpaid as shit and the company is leaking cash.
>>
>ctrl+f 'disrespectful' and 'blasphemous'
>0 results
Bad thread
>>
>>66296128
>paying someone shitty because it drives ratings
>surprised when the public grows tired of their shit but now you're stuck with shitty programming
Honestly I don't think anyone at ESPN even watches their own channel before 5:00
>>
>>66295419
Ludacris has aged badly
>>
>>66295588
Joe Buck's dad was good, but he had a 5-headed retard for a son
>>
>>66296186
Kek
>>
>>66296201
So Joe Buck only has a job because of his dad?

There have to be other issues with the system, John Madden seemed to be mildly mentally retarded but he won one Owl in 1937 so they just gave him the gig and never checked in on him again.
>>
>>66296138
Disrespectful.
>>
>>66295419
>le affirmative action man
They could have at least hired someone who knows spo-
wait, I forgot ESPN is literally TMZ now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3-hrykbA8w
>niggers in charge of anything
>>
Loud and obnoxious doesn't equal sound ideas or factual reporting. But it's what ESPN wants, so he has a job.

He should go back to sleeping with Skip Bayless and get off my screen.
>>
Second rate Bomani Jones
>>
File: 12342654789.jpg (33 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
12342654789.jpg
33 KB, 400x256
>>66295419

I would take him more seriously if his predictions weren't 95% wrong all the time.
>>
>>66296220
fucking john madden everytime they were in pittsburg for MNF always had to say something about those 3 fucking rivers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.