[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leicester currently has 8 points lead like Barcelona and Bayern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 1457988085568.png (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457988085568.png
55 KB, 900x900
>Leicester currently has 8 points lead like Barcelona and Bayern
>>
Lepl
>>
I think Leicester could beat Bayern and vs. Barca would be 50/50.
>>
Unlike the other two teams they will choke, and deservedly so

Dubs confirm
>>
>>66273349
Leicester confirmed champions
>>
>>66273349

>every week since October
>>
Time to break out the abacus and do some maths

Leicester 7 games remaining
Spurs 8 games remaining
Arsenal lol

If Leicester win 3 and lose 4 (aka worst case scenario)
Spurs need 17 points. 5 wins and 2 draw or 6 wins.

If Leicester win 4 and lose 3
Spurs need 20 points. 6 wins and 3 draws or 7 wins.

If Leicester win 5 and lose 2
Spurs must win 8/8

Spurs still have to go to Anfield and Stamford Bridge and play United, Southampton and Stoke.
>>
To be honest, they are choking already. 11 points in 8 games max
>>
>>66273094
they're in an easier league though
>>
>>66273661
they won their last three games, Ивáн. and it's only 7 games left, not 8.
>>
>>66273661
grinding out results is a sign of champions mate
>>
>>66273713
That's true Hans, Dortmund would destroy the current EPLel.
>>
>>66273349
>Leading by 8 points
>Gonna choke...

Kek
>>
Just don't choke like Liverpool did. We're all gunning for you lads.
>>
>>66273787
Dortmund would
Bayern wouldn't, the fixture congestion and the speed of the game means they would struggle for top 4
>>
>>66273929
Leicester are far more defensively sound than that Liverpool team.
>>
>>66273999
I'm just praying they don't choke. Really happy a team has proven that £300m isn't a requirement for the league.
>>
>>66273929

Leicester are a team, Liverpool was just Suarez carrying them.

Also to choke you have to actually be caught by someone else. Spurs arent capable of winning enough at this stage of the season to catch up.
>>
>>66273966

No, both of those teams would be champions in the EPL, and they would be champions before the last match day.
>>
PLEASE GOD DONT LET US CHOKE

GO FOXES
>>
>>66273999

Leicester on pace for less than a goal a game conceded. That Liverpool team conceded 50. But they did score 101 tbf
>>
>>66274033
We won't know until it's over.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gw8G5K8Ul8
>>
>>66274066
I think it was exactly in the first game against City bulked up their defense. And they're building a title bid off the back of it. The "you have a go, we have a go" style would never have brought them this far.
>>
>>66273349
>says increasingly nervous man for 20th time this year
>>
>>66273349
What part of Arsenal are you from lad?
>>
Now 1/2 to win the league. 66% chance. Honestly that's an insult from the bookies.

The Chatshit Investment fund pays 50% ROI. Just remortgaged the house.
>>
How did this happen? I don't understand, did every "big" team go to shit?
>>
>>66275534

Yes.

>United
>Chelshit
>City

all memeing this season

Arsene Wenger has literally destroyed Arsenal, they are too beta to win the legaue.

So it was down to Spurs vs. Leicester.

But every few seasons there is a smaller team that starts off great and then drops off for whatever reason. Leicester just had the belief and lack of injuries to keep it going.
>>
>>66275534
horror first half by chelsea, >van baal, manchester cities injuries & arsenal being arsenal
>>
>>66273966
>implying germans aren't all robots who can run forever
>>
>>66274033
Suarez rhymes with Mahrez.
>>
imagine it buds

Leicester facing Barcelona next year in CL, that alone would be a dream come true for the fans and club alike.

then imagine they beat them.. holy shit I think that would just cause chaos.
>>
>>66275769
but foxes also have Drinky, Vardy, Huth and based nip
>>
>>66275578
>>66275588
>United
>Arsenal
neither of these teams are or were gonna be title contenders

you're just saying it cause of the rep rather than the team
>>
>>66275791
That would be amazing. Some of us /lifelong/s have been waiting months for Leicester to win the league/get a CL spot
>>
>>66275791
That would be a dream for me and I'm from Barcelona, I can't imagine for Lester fans.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.