[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFC 200 (CONOR V NATE II?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: conornatelol.jpg (958 KB, 1919x1151) Image search: [Google]
conornatelol.jpg
958 KB, 1919x1151
no NO, this fuck nut doesn't deserve a rematch, GIVE FRANKIE THE SHOT DANA YOU FUCKING PUSSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaQqWoiNG5Y
>>
>>66257166
It's simply to keep the McGoober casual newviewers' money rolling in. Fuck this rematch.
>>
>>66257287
fucking stupid mcgregor nuthugging marketing scheme, long time viewer of the UFC starting to despise it now. fuck this shit
>>
>>66257166
>>66257287
>>66257330
I wanna see it lol
>>
>>66257166
mma is dead. it belongs on /asp/ with WWE. UFC and WWE are both sports entertainment. they have the same fans that respond to the same type of story line based marketing.
>>
>>66259024
This is why you guys get the shitpost stigma
>>
Why
>>
>>66259024
well you're a fucking normie fag and you should probably cut your dick off
>>
>>66259024
Absolute madman
>>
>>66257166

What a fucking joke. They're ducking Frankie.
>>
>>66261661
MMA isnt really dead the UFC is going that route though. The prefight conferences and weigh ins are more interesting than the actual fights lately. Dana seems like he wants to turn the UFC into the WWE with all the prefight shittalking and posturing.
>>
>>66257166
>A rematch
>At 170lbs
>against a guy who heemed him on 11 days notice
Is Dana literally the most shortsighted person in the world?
He could have had Conor go back down to 145 to fight midgets where he has an actual chance of winning and continuing the money train.
Instead he's throwing it all away for one payday at UFC200
>>
As far as big casual draws for 200 go I would WAY rather see Diaz vs GSP
>>
>>66268101
Is he fighting Diaz at 170 again?
>>
>>66268401
Can't let them casuals know he actually lost to a lightweight.
>>
Fucking pointless rematch.

McGregor V Frankie is what the people want.
>>
Is there any way to watch UFC-Matches for free? Im trying to get into it, but i dont know where to start.
>>
>he doesn't want McMeme to revenge his loss against Diaz

>he doesn't then want him to beat Dos Anjos for the 155 belt

>he doesn't then want him to defend his 145 belt against Aldo in a rematch and then Frankie

>he THEN doesn't want him to fight and beat Lawler for the WW belt

it's like you guys don't want to see an endless supply of memes
>>
>>66273635
streams get posted on the /heem/ general
>>
Has the match been confirmed or is it still "in the making"?

If the latter then I don't see it going through with all the blowback. This reminds me when Dana wanted to force Lawler Hendricks 3 but he eventually had to withdraw it due to everyone calling bullshit.
>>
no heem in the op

fuck this post
>>
>>66273801
In the making, but these things do have a tendency of actually coming to pass

I hope it doesn't in this case though
>>
>>66273635

http://bestinmma.blogspot.hr/

hey bby
>>
So whats the draw here?

Nate has a full camp this time so he can kick Conors ass more throughly?
>>
File: tfw wrinkled shirt.png (404 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
tfw wrinkled shirt.png
404 KB, 480x800
fuck you goof
real new /heem/ here:

>>66273867
>>
>66273851

i like, thanks!
>>
>>66273856
Yes
>>
>>66273867
>>66273867
>>66273867

REAL /HEEM/
>>
UFC matchmaking sucks, nobody asked for Cain vs Werdum 2, Chris vs Luke 2 and now Nate vs Connor 2, there's no angle to justify any of those rematches, there was notyhing controversial about them.

Fuck Joe Silva, and his shitty manlet-made matchmaking
>>
>>66273989

UFC is a business and not a sports league
>>
>>66268101
now we know Dana had always hated Goober

he's literally going to squash McMeme once and for all for this one big paycheck because he doesn't want him anymore, that's it
>>
>claims he gives the fans what they want
>doesn't fight frankie for the title
>doesn't fight RDA for the LW title
>doesn't fight Robbie
>instant rematches Nate and will probably rematch Aldo after

Fuck Mcfaggot.
>>
>>66274129
>fight RDA for the LW title
Nate should get the title shot
>>
>>66274177
Yeah, he should. Too bad he's fighting Mcfaggot instead.
>>
File: i3eLl.gif (1016 KB, 296x225) Image search: [Google]
i3eLl.gif
1016 KB, 296x225
Thats fucking stupid, theres no controversy like the silva weidman fight or machida shogun.

he did his best and edged out rd 1 barly then he got recked in the 2nd.

fucking casuals are ruining the sport. He should be fighting edgar
>>
>>66273856

Well we can assume Mcgregor has learned to keep his hands up with someone that can box with him. That fight ends differently if he didn't just fucking stand in front of a taller, longer opponent. He deserved to lose but I'd like to see that fight again sans the Mccockyness.
>>
File: FAKE.jpg (132 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
FAKE.jpg
132 KB, 288x374
>>66257166

This is the SAFE fight because Conor won't lose his FW belt and when he loses again he can go back to the same lame excuse that he went up 2 weight classes and Nate is the "bigger man."

Conor knows the curtain has been pulled back on him and he's now been revealed as a FRAUD to the world. The world now knows he has no cardio, no ground game and is a limited striker. So Aldo and Frankie now know to take him into deep waters, dump him on the ground and sub him. Conor knows he can't stop that (barring a lucky punch) so Conor knows he will lose his belt in his next FW fight.

So this Nate II fight is really just a delaying action, another chance to collect a massive paycheck which is all Conor cares about.
>>
File: cry-baby.jpg (44 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
cry-baby.jpg
44 KB, 640x433
>>66267244

Frankie shot himself in the foot by whining and crying like a little bitch every two seconds.

So you think Dana's gonna reward Frankie's bitching and complaining??? Naw, they're gonna make that little bitch suffer.

It'll be Conor vs Nate II at 200, then Conor vs Aldo in the fall--which Aldo will win.

THEN next year sometime it'll be Aldo vs. Frankie--which Frankie will lose.

Frankie BTFO
>>
>>66278883
because UFC is corrupt, he should get this fight, i'd be mad too
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.