[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember when... Just over 7 years ago we were making the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
I remember when...

Just over 7 years ago we were making the trip up to Tranmere on a cold Wednesday night. Started from the bottom now we're here!
>>
£20 for a league one game is ridiculous
>>
L I F E L O N G L A

I

F

E

L

O

N

G

L

A
>>
>>66251238
>Coca Cola league
And they say english football haven't sold it's soul.
>>
Even when Leicester were shit it still cost over £20 to watch them!
>>
>being forced to go to the wirral
you deserve it lads
>>
I wake up every morning and break down in tears when I look at the table and see our boys at the top lads

we are truly blessed to be leschesterians
>>
>>66251311
That's why they call it the fizzy pop league
>>
>Cowshed stand
>>
I remember my first Leicester game. I was a we lad still on formula when I saw England's brave lads eek out a win away.
>>
>>66251451
More like cuckshed stand amirite
>>
File: life long.jpg (592 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
life long.jpg
592 KB, 2048x1536
Try this for lifelong, OP.
>>
>>66251926
Just for the heck of it, how old are you, good sir?
>>
>>66252017
25. Dad took me in early. I've been a season ticket holder every season since then.
>>
>>66251502
AAAHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
>>
>>66251238
Was a pretty entertaining season desu
>>
>>66251926
>tfw you imagine this lad's reaction when Leicester City win the CL in 2017
>>
File: 1.png (698 KB, 937x563) Image search: [Google]
1.png
698 KB, 937x563
>not seeing the new year in with a trip to the walkers

fucking plebs
>>
HEGGSY FC
>>
>>66251238
>tfw this thread actually proves lifelongla meme exist

How does it feel knowing /sp/ memepost so hard that you guys comes into creation?
>>
>>66252183
Fuck me, i first went around then.
Are you the Leicester Mercury card fan on here a month back?

>>66251238
Are you going tomorrow lad? I got my scarf ready to wave.
>>
>>66255414
The Age of Memes is upon us.
>>
Holy shit are you me OP?

Lifelong Leicester fan since January here joined a few facebook groups and bought myself a Vardy shirt been wearing it around with pride apart from the odd idiot or 2 friends that say stupid shit like 'Hey What happened to your United top?' like gtfo 'friends' that was almost a lifetime ago haha.

Go Leicester!!!!!!!!
>>
Im going to the palace lestar game tomorrow

Time to crush this little fantasy of yours
>>
File: $_35.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
Here's my ticket from 71
>>
>>66256841
t. shit chatter
>>
lifelong here

I was at that match too, really exciting, but lost my ticket short after it.
>>
should i visit the midlands on my england trip lads? i'm already seeing london and bath
>>
>>66251365
This

Which part of Leicester you from lad? I'm from the part with the shop opposite a house
>>
>>66257192
>London

Aahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>66258118

what's wrong with london m8
>>
File: lel.jpg (200 KB, 569x569) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
200 KB, 569x569
>>66251502
>>66252319
(You)ing yourself
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.