[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you still needed confimation that this competition is rigged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: cl_pokal_5x4_Diashow.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
cl_pokal_5x4_Diashow.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
If you still needed confimation that this competition is rigged then you have it now.

Real, Barcelona and Bayern avoid each other AGAIN. They basically get the easiest draws, Bayern gets Benfica, Real gets Wolfsburg and Barcelona gets Athletico, the team that is 0 in 6 against them with Simeone himself saying that he cant beat Barcelona.

No way in hell is this a coincidence. This shit is so rigged its unbelievable. Better pray for Golfsburg killing off TSUUUU.
>>
Why do they use a different person in the draw each time then?

If you're rigging something then you want to keep this information only to yourself instead of explaining your evil schemes to 10 different ex footballers each years
>>
>>66245991
>Athletico

Is this bait?
>>
>>66245991
>Athletico
I bet you write Christiano.
>>66246025
UEFA has them by the balls since they all used to dope. They have to comply.
>>
>>66246049
Caught a rare fish from the baltic sea
>>
>>66245991
>and Barcelona gets Athletico
obvious bait, but Atletico kicked Barça out last time they met in CL
>>
>>66246099
>Simeone vs Barcelona
1W 5D 10L

It's an easy draw for Barca, just not as easy as it could've been
>>
>>66245991
Of fucking course, it's all about the revenue and the spectacle. If any of these teams (and P$G too), knock eachother out before the semis, they may have one SF they can hype up.

This way, they always have a GUARANTEED big SF, and one they can hype as a "possible upset" (like Juve did to Real, or Chelsea to cancerlona).

If you have semifinals like fucking... Benfica - Wolfsburg and PSG - Barcelona, nobody will be interested as much as PSG - Real and Bayern - Barcelona semis.

Football is going to die so fucking hard when this whole scheme collapses. UEFA and FIFA are two of the most profitable organizations on the whole fucking EARTH and so many businessmen have pumped ungodly millions into clubs hoping to get into the CL money. When the corruption has caught up (it's already starting, look at what happened to Platini/Blatter) the whole scheme will collapse, and all these investors are going to pull the fucking hell out to cover their losses.
>>
>>66246074
>UEFA has them by the balls since they all used to dope. They have to comply.
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>mfw im real madrid or buyern and i pay uefa millions to let me through
>mfw this works

but why does it work
fuck this world.
>>
File: lloyd_banks_082807_45.jpg (1 MB, 2320x2319) Image search: [Google]
lloyd_banks_082807_45.jpg
1 MB, 2320x2319
>Real gets Wolfsburg
>easy draw

kek u should be a bit more aware of stuff before saying shit like that.

They nearly lost to Las Palmas and Roma was better in both games.

Madrid is the weakest team in the CL right now.
>>
>>66245991
OK it's rigged

What the fuck are you going to do about it you faggot
>>
>>66245991
why don't they just come up with some contrived way to seed the Ro16 teams and play based on that? you wouldn't have to deal with this shit.
>>
Every result except Wolfsburg-Benfica would be labelled as rigged
>>
>Barcelona
>easiest draw
>>
>>66246135
>it's an easy draw for barca
you're seriously deranged. no other team gives us as much pressure as atletico. we would have been better off with city, psg or Madrid. atletico are actual title contenders
>>
>>66251593
>us
>we

lmao
>>
>>66246448
Well you know, the four tournament favorites being split up completely (Bayern, Mudrid, Barca, PSG) doesn't help.
>>
>>66245991
>Barcelona
>gets #1 in premier when the draw is made
>gets #2 in liga when draw is made (impossible to get #1)
>got #1-2 ranked teams in the draws for the previous 2 tourneys (city, atletico, city, psg, bayern, juve)
Easiest draw
>>
>>66251647
Atletico would be favourite over madrid
>>
>>66251647
Real Madrid aren't favourites. They're much worse than Barcelona, Bayern and Atletico and it's arguable that PSG are better as well
>>
>>66251593
This
>>
>>66251791
Don't count halal out, all you need is a good stretch of form and luck.. happens all the time even though I hope both Bayern and real get knocked out this round
>>
W A R M B A L L S
A
R
M

B
A
L
L
S
>>
>>66251948
>>66251948
I'm not saying they can't win it. They can, just like Wolfsburg, City or Benfica. They're just an inferior team to those I mentioned and shouldn't be considered favourites.
>>
File: 1622117079.jpg (283 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1622117079.jpg
283 KB, 1440x810
>>66251593
>us
>>
:^)
>>
>>66251989
That's the thing, they're far more likely to win than the clubs you listed. I always worry about these types, everyone is counting atletico out for example but I worry about that match up
>>
>>66251948
And it's even more possible when they keep getting the shittiest team in each draw. Not the same having to win against 4 top rivals than against 2
>>
>>66252087
I am going to be sad if they or buyern win
>>
>>66245991
>Le bitter Wolfsburg man
>>
>>66251761
>>66251791
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.118562994
shitlords
>>
>>66252320
Bayern just beat last year's finalist?
>muh shittiest team in each draw
>>
>>66253248
monaco would have gone through if it wasn't for a dodgy refereeing
>>
>>66253376
It's always dodgy refereering with Bayern, it's that German Jew money
>>
Those balls are more loaded than mine and I haven't let out a smelly sticky explosion in weeks

WEEKS
E
E
K
S
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.