[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EPL is the richest and most watched soccer league in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: high test.jpg (85 KB, 948x533) Image search: [Google]
high test.jpg
85 KB, 948x533
The EPL is the richest and most watched soccer league in the world.

Why doesn't some ultra rich businessman who is a soccer fan (say French, Brazilian, or any country talented enough to be title contenders) buy an English club, pay off a few random English people to be placeholders in order to meet the native born requirement, and make a team only consisting of his nations players? Massive audience that will be tuning into watch every single game and would be great for your national team for international tournaments.

pic semi related, Argentina would be good too
>>
>Amerifat opinions on football

Please stick to your sports
>>
>>66243585
wouldn't work, I don't think French people cared much about arsenal or newcastle when they were jammed with Frogballers. Though I suppose they didn't go as far as you are suggesting. but it'd be funny to see this club sort of strong arm the national team selection.

also, messi's wife is legit perfect imo.
>>
>>66243750

>Arsenal
>Newcastle

the point would be to have a team filled with your good players
>>
>>66243750

I wonder what she see's in the ugly deformed manlet multi millionaire?
>>
File: hue got to be kidding.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hue got to be kidding.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>Huecester City win the EPL title 5 years in a row

britbongs wouldn't be able to handle the banter and would probably make a 17 player English requirement
>>
>>66243768
yeah they certainly weren't full of them, but each had multiple NT players.
>>
>lepl
>relevant
>>
>>66243585
Only works on Asians, look at that Jap with the red hair that played for Roma, or Park Ji-Sung.
>>
File: 1392759486833.png (789 KB, 641x639) Image search: [Google]
1392759486833.png
789 KB, 641x639
MESSI Thread? MESSI Thread.
post your favourite messis
>>
>>66243932

slighly inaccurate that picture m8
>>
>>66243945
Or Tottenham with Son, their social media posts have been spammed with Korean comments all season.
>>
File: 1457553743292.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457553743292.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>66243963

Lionel "Casual Fridays" Messi
>>
>>66243963
lmfao that meat looks dry as hell, messi's asado skills are fucking terrible
>>
>American team
>New York City City
>>
>>66243997
GOAT doesn't need a monitor. He knows what he is doing without seeing it
>>
>>66243945
>Only works on *people who don't follow their home league
FTFY. It worked on americans too, when Bradley was at Roma the Serie A general was always full of burgers.
>>
>>66243585
damn

she went downhill, used to be a cutie
>>
>>66243585
>Antonella will never smile at you like that
>>
>>66244188
Maybe on 4chan. I've never seen a Roma fan in real life. Same goes for Everton, even though they had Donovan and Howard. Even Spurs barely have any American fans despite signing Dempsey.
>>
>>66244018
> eating rare meat

whats the problem first worlder? using fire there is haram now?
>>
>>66243825
He's got the reflexes, the pace and the jumping ability. Somebody offer that man a contract.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.