[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 200x200
JUST
>>
Lel

>pac 12
>good

Utah playing a #14 is their only saving grace
>>
File: 2016.png (146 KB, 817x779) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
146 KB, 817x779
FUCK
>>
>>66236224
You deserve it you fucking idiot.
>>
>>66236224
are you retarded?
>>
>>66236224
>oregon state
i didnt even know they were in it
and i made a bracket
>>
>>66236298
>>66236342
there's like a 0.000001% chance you'll actually get it all right. Why not root for the teams you like?
>>
>>66236371
Because I have every pick right so far and I'm gonna win a fuck ton of cash while you're in your grandma's basement jerking it to anime.
>>
UNIVERSITY OF SPOILED CHILDREN KEKING THEMSELVES AGAIN. THAY CAN BUY AN EDUCATION, THEY CAN EVEN BUY SOME BULLSHIT CALLS, BUT THEY CAN'T BUY TALENT
>>
>>66236371
the bracket is for predictions, not the team's you like

I'm neutral on most of the teams in March madness. I just went like crazy at that Providence ending cause I picked it. Even though I wouldn't give a shit about providence otherwise and I would have no one to root for (my uni is d3)

you're obviously not gonna win. but you could do really well. I've only missed three games. a lot of times, yeah, I end up doing shitty but the first round is just so much fun as well, especially if ur not that good at really picking who wins later which really matters.

every year you're pretty much bound to call one upset that's crazy (this year I got Yale, the year before Baylor Georgia St, the year before, mercer)

picking ur bracket is a fun thing to do with friends as a competition. really fun thing to do like that.
>>
>>66236405
Brah, today was like 90% chalk and you always take at least 1 #12 over a #5. Tomorrow is going to be fucking mayhem so I hope you picked for it.
>>
anyone go to school at USC? how is it?
>>
File: GOOD QUALITY.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOOD QUALITY.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>66236224
>>
>>66236557
Mediocre. Full of rich fratboys
>>
>>66236405
>win a fuck ton of cash
>wins 50 bucks in his friends pool

l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>66236371
YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET IT PERFECT. YOU CAN STILL BE THE BEST WITH GETTING A FEW WRONG. BUT NOOOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO GO FULL RETARD.

And, if you have a team you want to win, they'll never dissappoint you if your bracket has them going out early. Either they do as your predicted or they go further. Goddamn University of Stupid Cunts
>>
>>66236224
KEK
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.