[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 7468.png (256 KB, 521x386) Image search: [Google]
7468.png
256 KB, 521x386
>French newspaper Liberation have released a stunning front page on Friday morning and once again, from a legal perspective, things do not look good for Real Madrid and France striker Karim Benzema.

>The Real Madrid hitman has spent much of the past year embroiled in the Mathieu Valbuena sextape scandal, but the new revelations pale into comparison.

>According to Liberation, Karim Benzema’s fresh legal problems have seen him heard as a witness in a drug trafficking and organised gang case.
>>
>Benzederp

well, he's not been indicted yet, only interrogated as "witness"
>>
File: 1457620695437.jpg (76 KB, 468x578) Image search: [Google]
1457620695437.jpg
76 KB, 468x578
>drugs

fuck yeah
>>
Going the Adriano way

Need picture of Benz with AK
>>
File: Jihadi Kevin.png (197 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi Kevin.png
197 KB, 550x413
>>66229209
How long until he's robbing banks in Marseille?
>>
He's the main shareholder of a company that's being accused of money laundering apparently.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Justice-une-nouvelle-affaire-karim-benzema/644223
>>
he is doing go fast on daily basis
ever wondered why he picked madrid and always had problems with his driver licence?
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck halal
>>
Yo Frenchmen have any immigrants successful integrated or are they all suburban gangster shits?
>>
>>66229370
that was hames
>>
>>66229370

madridistas can coverup anything
>>
>>66229413
>Yo

WE WUUZ INTEGRATED N SHIEET
>>
File: hermel.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hermel.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
Lies, all lies, Kevin is a gud boi, he dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1458158605305.png (435 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458158605305.png
435 KB, 500x500
>>66229677
wait, how do you know Hermel?
>>
FFF are such cucks for letting this shitskin back in the french team for the euros, but just looking at the french team you can tell that the french nation is full cuck mode.
>>
>>66229784
Because he watches Halal official propaganda from Spain where he just sucks the cock of Benzema and Halal
>>
And I'm willing to bet that Ronaldo is a human trafficker of little morrocan boys
>>
>>66229835
He watches?
More like we have to watch him here each time there is something involving madrid

>>66229786
cuck cuck cuck get back signing your anti trump petition raheem
>>
>>66229786
your whole police has protected a gang of sandniggers rapists for not hurting your "population"

here benzederp is sued for everything

you see the difference?
>>
>>66229209
I hope he goes to prison or goes back to his precious Algeria, he can take all his friends with him.
Benzema is cancer, as well as his generation. They're all spoiled, unpatriotic thugs who don't even feel French or respect the country
All the players involved in the bus incident in 2010 should be banned from playing for France ever again : Benzema, Evra, Anelka, Nasri, Ribéry... The FFF and Deschamps are pitiful right now, they can't take Benzema's dick from their mouth. I prefer a team of average players who love their country to a team of talented criminals.
>>
>>66229786
>A story of rampant child abuse—ignored and abetted by the police—is emerging out of the British town of Rotherham. Until now, its scale and scope would have been inconceivable in a civilized country. Its origins, however, lie in something quite ordinary: what one Labour MP called “not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat".

1400 CHILDREN ABUSED

>http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#3574bf9c5a7c

cuck cuck cuck?
>>
>>66229932
>>66230046
>>66230297
>Implying I live in the English Caliphate

It's a fucking shithole. I'd definitely rather live in France than there.
>>
>>66230170
>I prefer a team of average players who love their country to a team of talented criminals.

I agree with this so much. I'd rather England was filled with players like Wilshere (Say what you want about him and his injuries, but he plays for those 3 lions on he shirt) instead of shitheads like Sterling or Walcott who literally don't care about the team.
>>
>playing in the world's biggest, richest club
>gets paid millions
>can probably fuck any girl he wants
>still fucks up and blackmails his teammate, launders money and sells drugs

why do footballers do this?
>>
>>66238123
Don't forget paying to fuck an underage plastic skank. They guy is a retard, he was lucky he could make a good living kicking a ball yet had to fuck it up completely
>>
>>66238123
because of some shitty ghetto loyalty and because they're retarded

don't forget that 60% of the NBA players are broke less than 5 years after their retirement
>>
File: ohreally.jpg (117 KB, 1150x537) Image search: [Google]
ohreally.jpg
117 KB, 1150x537
>>66230297
>1400 CHILDREN ABUSED

""""children""""
""""abused""""
>>
>>66229209

who /productiontype/ here?
>>
>>66229413
Zidane?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.