[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: arsenalcrawl.webm (793 KB, 984x546) Image search: [Google]
arsenalcrawl.webm
793 KB, 984x546
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66228477
this is an excellent bit of defending. great desire
>>
>>66228477
m'lady
>>
File: tippyphil.jpg (72 KB, 994x600) Image search: [Google]
tippyphil.jpg
72 KB, 994x600
He was defending the balls honour from the loutish french jock
>>
>>66228561
It's illegal, should have been a penalty
>>
just a nice tip of the fedora to the crowd. You're looking too far into it.
>>
File: cage.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>66228477
>>66228561
MY SIDES
>>
That's true heart in defending.
>>
what is he thinking about?
>>
>>66228617
h4h4h4. now this is a meme
>>
>he rates zidane
>>
>>66228477
he meant

>ere giroo you fuckin french cunt you think uve fuckin seen it all dont ya mate dont ya well fuckin watch this
>>
>this is considered a sport
>>
Seriously, what the fuck is happening here? Is he trying to clear the ball with his head? Is he then pointing to his head as in "watch this."? Did he then fail to clear it?
>>
>>66229270
Typical English thoughts.
>>
>>66228617
excellent meme!
>>
I bet he would excel at trench warfare.
>>
>>66231216
He was on the floor (can't remember why) and didn't have to stand up. You can't really tell from that but it actually worked, he knocked it into giroud's leg so he didn't have time to control it and it went out for a goal kick
>>
>>66228477

he got rid

FIRST RULE OF DEFENDING

along with never letting it bounce, never playing the ball across your own box and other first rules of defending

96% of /sp/ are trolls, post this in your sig if you're part of the 5% who aren't.
>>
>>66228561
>>66231216

Yup it was good defending, despite what spee might say

He had tripped and fallen, and I guess he initially tried to get back up, but then realised he wouldn't have time, so headed the ball away instead. And it worked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d78wwGee5IA
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.