[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Candidates Tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Games of today:

Anand (=) - Svidler (=)
Topalov (-2) - Giri (=)
Aronian (+1) - Nakamura (-1)
Caruana (=) - Karjakin (+2)

Games can be followed live at:
http://worldchess.com/broadcasts/europe/2016/03/10/fide-candidates-tournament/round-6/
>>
boring tournament so far. or maybe i'm just too old for chess.

what do you other guys think about it?
>>
>>66217266
The game between Caruana and Karjakin is quite interesting.
>>
Anand won his game against Svidler. This tournament has been a rollercoaster for the Indian so far.
>>
Svidler is trash. Most of the people in this tourney are has beens and don't even deserve to be there
>>
Ohhh Sergey kar jakiin
>>
>>66216257
Where is that Ukrainian qt3.14?
>>
what's with nakamuras weird obsession to touch kings with as many hands as possible all the time?!
>>
>>66222218
Svidler is a pretty strong player who should not be underestimated.
>>66222371
Muzychuk?
>>
You were right my norwegian fisherman chess bandwagoner, Naka is out. Couldn't watch the games today but I just saw he lost.

And Karjakin will win, the biggest of my fears. Draw, draw, draw, draw, draw...
>>
File: 1391550270379.jpg (65 KB, 960x644) Image search: [Google]
1391550270379.jpg
65 KB, 960x644
>>66224767
Aronian is also on +2, and Anand is back on a plus score after his win today. I wouldn't count out either of them.
Aronian and Karjakin will also meet in the next round, in which a decisive result will give the winner a clear lead in the tournament.
Keep in mind that Caruana and Giri are also as solid as ever, with all draws so far, and a win or two against one of the leaders in the second half of the tournament would turn things around quite a bit.
>>
>>66216257

How is this a sport?
>>
is Naka the biggest cuck in chess?
>>
>>66225812
I consider it good for him that he's not winning the Candidates. A match against Carlsen would probably break him.
>>
it's finally happening

Aronian is going to BTFO Carlsen
>>
File: top10.png (28 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
top10.png
28 KB, 300x283
>>66226488
Carlsen, Kramnik and Aronian now occupy the three top places on the live rating list, just as it should be.
>>
>>66226808
Is Ding getting invites to top tournaments?
>>
>>66226973
Yes, of course. He played in this year's edition of Tata Steel, among other tournaments.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.