[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder this happened >muh mls >but we dont care guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (19 KB, 565x208) Image search: [Google]
1.png
19 KB, 565x208
reminder this happened
>muh mls
>but we dont care guys
>>
File: 481607528.jpg (187 KB, 594x404) Image search: [Google]
481607528.jpg
187 KB, 594x404
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
>>
>that flag
>this thread

You're going to turn me into a Trump voter, OP.
>>
Legit don't care doe.
>>
>>66213584
>he doesn't follow right wing neo-nazi clubs

I bet that you're a feminist too, am I right?
>>
didnt even know there was a game today
>>
CHI
>>
File: mysportslife.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
mysportslife.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>66213535
>tfw I was there
>>
>soccer
lmao

I'd be more upset if it were rugby, Juan
>>
Honestly this was the game that should've fired the useless Kraut
>>
>>66213535
Build the wall subhuman spic
>>
>>66213711
There wasn't
>>66213780
Totally agree
>>
jamaican me crazy OP
>>
>>
>>66213595
>getting btfo by an island
>>
>>66213711
>this damage control
>>
bumping to remind the fat pigs that their national team is shit
>>
In all honesty, Jamaica got so far and beat America because they have one of the best centre backs in the worls with Wes Morgan, and let's face it, the USA attack is league 1 tier.
>>
We don't. World Cup is a great time to get day drunk but that's it.
>>
>>66213535
that was a great day la'
t. poster with a jamaican grandparent
>>
Klinsmann would've been fired in a real soccer country. His european background and playing career feeds the inferiority complex of many fans. They even lost to Panama in the 3rd place game. Then later in October, the team lost Mexico.

Mexico is Gold Cup champions, champions of CONCACAF and going to Confederations Cup in 2017. Theyre also CONCACAF champions at the U-17, U-20, and U-23 level.

No national team coach in the world gets more leeway than Jurgen Klinsmann.
>>
>>66214891
he's not just head coach, he's on the executive board for youth development or some other shit
the right thing to do is to take away his duties that aren't solely developing tactics for the senior team, but klinsy is such a bitch he'll view it as a demotion
>>
jamaica would probably beat england 6-0
>>
today i will remind them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.