[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: nfl GOATs.jpg (185 KB, 1200x598) Image search: [Google]
nfl GOATs.jpg
185 KB, 1200x598
Find a flaw
>>
>>66197570
>no Larry allen
>Brady not Prime Peyton
>Largent not CJ
we are talking about performing on offense
not winning playoff games
>>
>>66197570
Walter Jones over Munoz
>>
>>66197603
>prime peyton
>not wanting 2007-2011 Tom Brady throwing dragons and no picks
>>
>>66197603
CJ is a better wideout than Largent, so if you put him in over Moss that makes sense

but I would much rather have Largent in the slot than CJ
>>
>Brady over Manning
>Sanders over Peterson
>Frankie Munoz over Walter Jones
>>
>>66197570
>Not having sanders and Payton in the backfield at the same time
>>
>>66197618
>Brady
>dragons
Inb4 some overused gif

Dude is and always will be a bubble screen check down babby
>>
>>66197630
if you're going to do that one of your backs needs to be a major receiving threat

Sanders/Tomlinson would be scarier
>>
>falling for the Sanders meme
One of the most one dimensional running backs of all time.
Mediocre receiver and terrible terrible blocker. Definitely better backs available.
>>
>>66197618
then you probably want aaron rodgers in his best year
>>66197624
any of these receivers can play in the slot it doesn't matter to them
the only wrs that are slot receivers only is because they aren't that good against starting corners and hope to draw coverage from a lb
>>
>>66197650
>the only wrs that are slot receivers only is because they aren't that good against starting corners and hope to draw coverage from a lb

that's a pretty ignorant view of slot receivers

and no, not any great WR can be elite in the slot. It's about route running, quickness and catching the ball in traffic. Largent in the slot would be exponentially better than Moss in the slot.

that statement reminds me of the ignorant people that claim corners are just WRs that can't catch
>>
>>66197570
>Bernie Sanders
yeah, this is definitely a troll.
>>
>>66197710
KEK, you're the troll m8
>>
>>66197570
Walter Payton for Sanders.
>>
>>66197649
Only cowboy fans that want to convince you that Emmitt smith is the best rb of all time will attack sanders
>>
>>66204130
My dad's a skins fan and swears to me Emmitt was the best running back of all time
>>
Brady out Peypey in
Gronk out Gonz in
>>
>brady
>>
>>66197628
Sanders is far better than "Mr. Fumbles" Peterson.

Brady is more clutch than Manning.

Not too sure about the tackles
>>
File: 1445040210429.jpg (106 KB, 609x650) Image search: [Google]
1445040210429.jpg
106 KB, 609x650
>>66197570
>mfw OP doesn't subscribe to a two back backfield
>>
You can do better than Largent
>>
>>66207181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfTJ1iz1BIU

#NoGloves
>>
>>66204278
Then your dad is a faggot
>>
>>66206985
you are now aware Sanders fumbled at about the same rate in this point in their careers as Peterson
>>
>all time greatest of all time
>>
>>66197680
corners are wrs that can't catch stems from hs and college where no one wants to play defense but there are those fast short niggers that have stone hands so coach makes em play corner
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.