[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not that soon anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: franchise player.jpg (32 KB, 604x356) Image search: [Google]
franchise player.jpg
32 KB, 604x356
LSU star Ben Simmons has a number of flaws in his game that are simply too troubling to overlook, The Vertical's and Draft Express' Jonathan Givony writes. This is why Simmons is no longer No. 1 on our 2016 NBA Draft board.
>>
He needs to learn how to shoot
>>
Where does Ingram get drafted? I've watched Duke all season and the kid clearly has potential but he isn't even close to being ready for the NBA. He's a hungry skeleton who turns the ball over 10 times per game and disappears on the court all the time.

I realize that teams draft on potential, not the current product, but it amazes me that Ingram is considered a top 3 pick.
>>
>>66172574
He is number 1 now
His shooting range is tremendous.

About his body he clearly has or had a very shitty diet, he is skinny and gets tired during games. Nothing too hard to fix unless he really has some health issue
>>
>>66172506
>an entry by some random website
yeah sure I will take this seriously
>>
>>66172574

No one is ever NBA ready at 19. Even Anthony Davis was a shell of what he is now when he was drafted. Ingram's shot is fantastic and I think he goes #1 if he does well in the Tournament.
>>
File: karl-anthony-towns.jpg (336 KB, 850x645) Image search: [Google]
karl-anthony-towns.jpg
336 KB, 850x645
>>66173380
>No one is ever NBA ready at 19.

Pic related.
>>
>>66172917
>the vertical
>random website

its like you don't know the wizardry of WOJ

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA
>>
>>66173568

he's good but he could flake out like Tyreke Evans
>>
>hit piece on a 19 year old with some obvious GM trickery interwoven

yeah nah fuck off woj
>>
This nigga clearly didn't give a shit about lsu, they should just reimplement the high school to nba rule since you get guys like this who don't want to even be in college because they know they're highly sought after in the NBA and want to be instant millionaires.
>>
>>66172778
>His shooting range is tremendous

ur overstating it m8

He is a good shooter but he can't shoot free throws. Free-throw percentage is usually the tell-tale sign of how good of a 3-point shooter you will develop into. He definitely will be between 35-40% from 3-pt in the NBA.

Ingram has the potential to be a good two-way player. Reminds me more of Tayshaun Prince than Kevin Durant. Durant can't play defense.
>>
>>66175129
Bruce bowen was a good three point shooter but sucked at free throws. But your point still stands in general.
>>
File: 0611HORNETS_01.jpg (27 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
0611HORNETS_01.jpg
27 KB, 640x481
>>66173380
>mfw just 2 UK players prove you wrong.
>>
>>66178749
is that guy white, black or asian? wtf
>>
>>66178761
Devin Bookers parents are Black and Spanish.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.