[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody remember this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 309x163
Does anybody remember this?
>>
I've heard, this is just a rumour mind, but I heard that this gent slippy G slippard slipped away the league after saying "this does not slip", sounds too ridiculous to be true I know but it's what I heard
>>
>>66107082
It can't be true. The irony is too poetic
>>
File: stevens-slippers.jpg (104 KB, 599x884) Image search: [Google]
stevens-slippers.jpg
104 KB, 599x884
>>66107082
Slippyposting is my favourite meme
>>
One of the greatest examples of sport P O E T R Y ever.
>>
File: slippy.jpg (175 KB, 620x1000) Image search: [Google]
slippy.jpg
175 KB, 620x1000
>>
liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert
>>
File: 1428679549418.png (253 KB, 1860x1782) Image search: [Google]
1428679549418.png
253 KB, 1860x1782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
>>
>>66107354
>mfw Pepe is Indian
>>
Literally the greatest feel

God I love being ABL
>>
>>66107791
You must have been consideringb suicide last night then cunt
>>
>>66107827
I'm ABL and ABU, is this the best time to be living in?
>>
>>66107328
Erry time la'
>>
File: 1456677593845.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1456677593845.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
Post the pepe storyboard where he slips on poo

i need it because reasons
>>
top 3 moment in PL history desu
>>
>>66114321
here you go familia >>66107354
>>
it's amazing how few people realise the slip didn't make a difference since he was never going to catch up to Demba Ba anyway.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.