[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can he do at this point in his career to be remembered as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Ronaldtoes.jpg (3 MB, 1224x5645) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldtoes.jpg
3 MB, 1224x5645
what can he do at this point in his career to be remembered as a good player?
>>
>>66105071
Too much to make it happen , sadly. I never liked this motherfucker , no sympathy for Messi either ,but Ronaldo just isn't that star of a player that so many people think he is.
>>
>>66105071
>what can he do at this point in his career to be remembered as a good player?
Nothing, he was genuinely one of the best players ever in the 06-11 period and only retards can't see that
>>
>>66105071
is pepe doing the same thing in the portugal picture?
>>
Why do the Fly Emirates have so many different jerseys?
>>
>>66105515
yes, and so are Rui Patricio, Nani and Hugo Almeida. Literally everyone in the top row except for Bruno Alves

why are the Portuguese such mental manlets?
>>
how can this faggot be so insecure, he isn't even that short
>>
>>66105071
Interesting that he did it at Sporting as well. I thought he started standing on tippy toes at Real. Is there a picture like this from him at ManUtd as well?
>>
>>66105071
Win the EC and make Portugal great again.
>>
File: image6.jpg (51 KB, 449x299) Image search: [Google]
image6.jpg
51 KB, 449x299
>>66106458
>>
Win the EC. I mean actually carry his team to winning it. It seems to be one of the weakest ECs ever, at least the weakest EC in my lifetime. If he doesn't achieve anything even there, then it's all ogre.

>weakening Germany
>weakening Spain
>>>>>>Italy
>Lelgland

Ok, France have the home advantage and Belgium is the meme team.

He should at least carry them to semi finals or all bust. It should be his or Zlatan's chance at shining in an international competition

I'm afraid that if any of them win it, it's going to be called an underachievement though because of the state of national teams this year
>>
you guys know he stands on his toes because he promised a little boy dying of cancer that he would stand on his toes every time as a tribute to him right?

yet you mock him
>>
>>66106791
Citation needed
>>
>>66106791

Yes, I read about that, that boy had manletgitic cancer I think
>>
>>66106862
feel free to quote me
>>
>>66106460
Good point
>>
>>66105071
Go back to man utd and make them a force again
>>
>>66106791
i keked
>>
>>66106791
It was a little ballerina boy who broke all his toes
>>
>>66106791

Don't you have a terrorist attack in Paris to plan Abdullah?
>>
>>66105071

He's like Justin beiber, reeks of mummy issues and no male role model.
Messi acts like a man at least
>>
>>66107042

makes sense now
>>
The fact that he stands on his toes in every picture seriously makes me think he's a cunt
>>
>>66105071
I wonder sometimes how deluded can /sp/ get. He will be remembered as one of the greatest players that ever lived and your buthurt won't stop it.
>>
>>66107358
I wonder sometimes how deluded homosexuals can get. He will be remembered as one of the above average players that lived and your literal anal pain won't stop it.
>>
>>66107398
>Above average
>>
>>66106791
don't be a retard, he does that because his feet have been injured since 2011

he puts his weight on his toes to minimize the damage so he can keep carrying halal and portugal, a true sportsman
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66106775
This
>>
Robben is better than this hack.
>>
>>66105071
>6 ft 1
>still insecure about height
>>
>>66119048

>implying 6'1 is tall in 2016
>>
>>66105071

He could retire right now and be remembered as one of the best players ever.
>>
>>66119048
>6'1
>tall
>Germanlet
>>
>>66119976

>this flag
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.